The prevalence of Irish Republican sectarianism in Scotland& media silence

I wouldn't compare it to the Famine song.

I would compare it to the outrage when "bombs" were sent to Lennon and the other fenian sympathisers.

The coverage and condemnation was absolutely OTT and saturation coverage ensued.

Just shows you how much the media is controlled by Fenian sympathisers or...how scared they are of upsetting the one sided peace process.

Spot on.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One can only wonder as to who the intended targets were. I also wonder if the authorities will realise that it's more harmful to promote support for terrorism than it is to breach political correctness. In Scotland, the media and authorities have been just too easily bullied in to looking the wrong way on the issue.

One can only wonder as to who the intended targets were. I also wonder if the authorities will realise that it's more harmful to promote support for terrorism than it is to breach political correctness. In Scotland, the media and authorities have been just too easily bullied in to looking the wrong way on the issue.

I will take a wild guess with the commonwealth games looming, these coonts were planning a 'spectacular' With fellow sympathizers in ǝpɐbıɹq uǝǝɹb ǝɥʇ with unfettered access to Parkhead they set it up.

The suspects were charged with plotting to murder former Loyalist chief Johnny "Mad Dog" Adair, the Scottish Sun reported.