Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Having a look at the Playstation now and it says Bioshock infinite (the only game that interests me on it) is a PS3 compatible game. Am I being thick and thinking that it now won't work on my PS4 or will it? No wanting to take that chance though so I'll wait an see what someone else thinks

Having a look at the Playstation now and it says Bioshock infinite (the only game that interests me on it) is a PS3 compatible game. Am I being thick and thinking that it now won't work on my PS4 or will it? No wanting to take that chance though so I'll wait an see what someone else thinks

Not sure if this interests you but there's heavy rumours that a Bioshock Remastered Collection is in the works.

Don't know why people are acting so surprised/shocked.

There's was always going to be a £40 season pass just like there was for Battlefield 3 and 4.

Yeah i bought the season pass for BF3 and 4 but wouldn't buy it again as you don't get as many game son the extra maps anyway.

Not tried battlefront but might get in a few months when the price comes down, as i'm fully into my Pro Evo at the moment.

Yeah i bought the season pass for BF3 and 4 but wouldn't buy it again as you don't get as many game son the extra maps anyway.

Not tried battlefront but might get in a few months when the price comes down, as i'm fully into my Pro Evo at the moment.

You do if you use the server browser.. always DLC related rotations on the go when they are released.

Although in fairness.. when a new map pack is out the older ones do tend to slowly die out.

It should work. I though that was the point in PS Now. To play classic PS3 games on the PS4.

WWE 2K16 actually looks good this year, tons of content and editing tools plus 3 times more wrestlers and better gameplay.

Then again you literally couldn't make it worse than the previous edition.

Fallout is my next game, never really played them before but looks outstanding

WWE 2K16 actually looks good this year, tons of content and editing tools plus 3 times more wrestlers and better gameplay.

Then again you literally couldn't make it worse than the previous edition.

Fallout is my next game, never really played them before but looks outstanding

Wee guy will love the wrestling this year then.

He barely played it last year

that's unity ya wee rascal.tho i see where you're coming from.won't be purchasing until i've read a decent amount of reviews.the pop in in unity was fucking atrocious.shite,dumbed down combat aswell.

I was pish , seemed rushed , prob worst one of them they've brought out

It does doesn't it, maybe buy it, i'm currently playing the order 1886 that's quite good.

I quite fancy that new BTTF 30th Anniversary game, only £20 loved all the films.

Quite fancied the order aswell but end up getting metal gear 5 , started off a great game but every mission seems repetitive as fuck