Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Don't know what Game you're going too mate but here is inside the shop @ Glasgow Fort so aye might be a wee queue :lol: be worth the wait though (tu)

gamefort_zpsd397af67.jpg

I'd fuck that milf at the front.

Seriously queuing up,for a games console is one of the most pathetic things ever :lol:

Yeah or the poor saddos who camped outside the ticket office the day before tgey went on sale waiting for the manchester final tickets

*wink

The uefa cup final was a one off probably in our lifetime. There will be plenty of ps4 and xboxones around in a few weeks :lol:

Not even comparable.

Ps I never camped out as I never got a ticket for the final. But I know what I'd rather queue up for and camp out for.

The uefa cup final was a one off probably in our lifetime. There will be plenty of ps4 and xboxones around in a few weeks :lol:

Not even comparable.

Ps I never camped out as I never got a ticket for the final. But I know what I'd rather queue up for and camp out for.

yeah but i did and i failed to get one because my card was declined, was so nervous that i input my other cards number 3 times before realising i had the wrong card. :(