Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Today?

:lol:

If so I take it was a pre order.

Aye mate, I was in the 2nd set of pre orders and phoned down to chance my luck and they said they had killzone left so I got one, asked if they had any for non pre orders and they said they had a few but it was like £500 bundles with knack and films etc so fuck that

anyone know anywhere with ps4 in stock ?

Argos is your best bet. A lot of people have been reserving them online for click and collect with no intentions of actually buying them.

In addition.. seems Argos have been telling people to expect another shipment on December 2nd.

the bluenose1972 has two for sale.

going to have to get it on my Argos card mate,can't afford to pay upfront for it,still got the wee boy and my mrs Xmas to get in,along with bills,food etc.with Argos I can pay it off over 3 months.fucking hate Xmas man.

going to have to get it on my Argos card mate,can't afford to pay upfront for it,still got the wee boy and my mrs Xmas to get in,along with bills,food etc.with Argos I can pay it off over 3 months.fucking hate Xmas man.

Were all in the same boat mate, i paid mine off weekly in game.

Anyone do the trade up from ghosts ps3 to ps4 in game, and how much was it.

Went in before I left for holiday and he guy was wanting £20, plus the £40 from the guaranteed trade in, but just looked online and they are selling it for £49.99.

Would prefer to have the disc rather than paying for the download.

Anyone do the trade up from ghosts ps3 to ps4 in game, and how much was it.

Went in before I left for holiday and he guy was wanting £20, plus the £40 from the guaranteed trade in, but just looked online and they are selling it for £49.99.

Would prefer to have the disc rather than paying for the download.

I did yesterday, had to pay another £20 for the game the robbing shites. Although that was yesterday so i imagine everything will be £50 today?

Zavvi have Injustice: Ultimate Edition on PS4 for £35. Think i'll grab that, great price!

used to love fighting games when I was younger mate,but gave them up,as you have to memorize all these different button inputs,which takes a lot of time and practice,something you just don't have enough of as you get older and have responsibilitys.injustice does look great tho.