Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Can't seem to get one round about here.

Had to shopto to see if it will come before Xmas. I told her leaving this late would be daft

If you are happy to put a bit of effort in you stand a chance of getting one from Argos instore.

http://www.stockinfo...gos-reserve-ps4

Keep that open in the background.. set it to search stores in your area and switch on the alarm so that it beeps when it finds one. Set up 1 click reserve on your Argos account to make the checkout easier.. need to be quick as they don't stay in stock for very long!

This is how i got mine.

Tried to buy one on shopto for my wee nephew but it put it in back orders bastard.

I have no clue how that bloody site works.

ShopTo is a great site mate I use it all the time,back order just means as soon as they have stock you'll be sent it and they promise delivery before Xmas (tu)

ShopTo is a great site mate I use it all the time,back order just means as soon as they have stock you'll be sent it and they promise delivery before Xmas (tu)

Cheers it's not asked for any payment just took the thing into back order I've not accepted anything though?

If you are happy to put a bit of effort in you stand a chance of getting one from Argos instore.

http://www.stockinfo...gos-reserve-ps4

Keep that open in the background.. set it to search stores in your area and switch on the alarm so that it beeps when it finds one. Set up 1 click reserve on your Argos account to make the checkout easier.. need to be quick as they don't stay in stock for very long!

This is how i got mine.

Got it up mate cheers.

Tried umpteen times to register with argos on this iPad but it keeps messing me about.

Cheers it's not asked for any payment just took the thing into back order I've not accepted anything though?

You can cancel if want they won't take the money out your account until they're going to send you it you'll also get an email/text and a picture usually of it when they're ready to send it to you mate.

Silverburn Argos had stock in the last half hour.. did anyone on here get it?

nah mate,that stock informer sites addictive tho lol,keep refreshing the page and when one in glasgow comes up,some bastard gets In before me.seems people are snapping up the reservation codes and selling them on e bay,wankers.

The mods have took down the comments section,due to cunts trying to swap codes for different areas.no need for it,reservation codes only last for 24 hrs I think,so what's the point ? Anyone that buys a reservation code off these pricks deserves to get their console mugged.

The mods have took down the comments section,due to cunts trying to swap codes for different areas.no need for it,reservation codes only last for 24 hrs I think,so what's the point ? Anyone that buys a reservation code off these pricks deserves to get their console mugged.

It's a joke mate, these people are just pathetic. Ebay is full of them aswell, they should be taking these auctions down. You'll always get people who will pay though, the parents who don't want to let their kids down etc

It's a joke mate, these people are just pathetic. Ebay is full of them aswell, they should be taking these auctions down. You'll always get people who will pay though, the parents who don't want to let their kids down etc

och I suppose mate,was a bit harsh with the mugging comment lol,but things like that do my tits in,pure greed is all it is.

och I suppose mate,was a bit harsh with the mugging comment lol,but things like that do my tits in,pure greed is all it is.

Aye anno mate just greedy bastards. Here a had to get a taxi from argos yesterday morning when I got mine, I was gettin eyeballed from all angles and I had walked up cos the missus had the motor, defo wasn't taking the risk lol.

Aye anno mate just greedy bastards. Here a had to get a taxi from argos yesterday morning when I got mine, I was gettin eyeballed from all angles and I had walked up cos the missus had the motor, defo wasn't taking the risk lol.

aye quite right mate,a lot of wee fannys out there.ps4 stock appeared for the glasgow fort argos there,beat to it again :(