Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Just got a twitter notification there.  Checked it out and XBOX sent me a redeem code for GoW4:UE and early access.  Must've entered a completion and forgot all about it.  £80 game for free.  What a result.

Capture.JPG

win.JPG

Got an email today for the Steep beta. It started on the 7th and ends tomorrow. Not exactly giving me much time to play it! Installing it now but wont get a chance to give it a shot before work so will give it a bash before it ends at 5pm tomorrow.

1 hour ago, MARK92GERS said:

Loving the new gears probably the most fun I've had on mp since the original back in 08 ? movement feels fast as fuck can get some really nice multi kills wall bouncing like mad with the gnasher not finished campaign yet only played an hour so see how that goes 

It's a great game.  I'm level 50 already.  Not a great Gears player by any means but my time spent on GoW:UE has certainly been worth it.

22 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

It's a great game.  I'm level 50 already.  Not a great Gears player by any means but my time spent on GoW:UE has certainly been worth it.

Yeah mate was my first game when a got my 360 back in the day loved the series too much lol I'm on level 25 at the moment haven't had as much time as I'd like on it but off on a weeks holiday so will be making up for lost time any particular game modes your enjoying more ?? Have you done the campaign yet ? has to easily be game of the year imo

47 minutes ago, MARK92GERS said:

Yeah mate was my first game when a got my 360 back in the day loved the series too much lol I'm on level 25 at the moment haven't had as much time as I'd like on it but off on a weeks holiday so will be making up for lost time any particular game modes your enjoying more ?? Have you done the campaign yet ? has to easily be game of the year imo

This is the best PC port that will be out this year for sure.  Not many players on the PC right now so I just do the social quickplay as it's easy to find games.  I think GoW4 is an amazing game I'm just staggered so few people actually play it.  At least this one has BOTS to make up the numbers unlike GoW:UE. 

14 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Forked out £40 for Gears 4 last week and the temptation to buy this is creeping up on me now :lol:

Get it mate,you'll fucking love it.best battlefield I've played,even better than bad company 2,which was amazing on last gen and imo the best battlefield on console.

the sound is brilliant aswell,gets the adrenaline pumping lol

maps are stunning and well designed also,except for suez,which is operation metro in the desert,the rest are great tho.

7 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

I don't know why COD moved away from this style of game. That futuristic stuff is pish imo.

The last decent cod was world at war imo mate,then it just went downhill from there.

watched someone streaming the infinite warfare beta the other day and it looked fucking awful,shite graphics,awful maps and cunts as robots running along walls,no thanks.