Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

If anyone knows of a ps4 plus FIFA going for face value let me know. Cash waiting

Goodluck with that.. anyone selling one will be looking for a lot more than face value.

A few online shops are still offering pre-christmas delivery.. so that's your best bet. Failing that hope your luck is in by using stockinformer.co.uk

Goodluck with that.. anyone selling one will be looking for a lot more than face value.

A few online shops are still offering pre-christmas delivery.. so that's your best bet. Failing that hope your luck is in by using stockinformer.co.uk

See if I can get a shop guaranteeing before Xmas I'll buy from there but I have found none so far.

I'm still in back order with shopto for one. Got my uncle to try his luck online with Argos last night, took his order but money not took fae his account and no order number was given.

Was that a fuck up right enough then mate with them saying can deliver in 2 days?

already got the xbox one with 2 controllers, play and charge kit, forza 5, bf4, fifa, ghosts, AC 4 and lega marvel superheroes plus the fully unlocked killer instinct :)

Xbox1 outta stock everywhere too :lol: nice selection mate like the look of Killer Instinct and Forza 5 (tu)

Yeah. He phoned up and they have no record of the order and said they don't have stock as if yet and payment wasn't taken.

Lol

Fucking cunts :lol: wonder if he'll have any come back if he emails the screenshots I put up,surely a free PS4 is in order here although even if so fuck knows when it would arrive :pipe:

Fucking cunts :lol: wonder if he'll have any come back if he emails the screenshots I put up,surely a free PS4 is in order here although even if so fuck knows when it would arrive :pipe:

Seems loads are raging about it, it's on hotdeals and loads ordered them last night from the site but got the message at order confirmation that the ordernumber cannot be given at the moment but to not reorder an mail would be sent within a few hours. Nothing

:lol:

:lol:

The rage of that. Nae PS4 cause our walls need painting.

Tbh Sony fucked up again, I really don't know why they can't get the supply to meet demand in this day and age. They are shooting themselves in the foot

Exactly mate the demand is there and with launch a month before Xmas too surely it was a no brainer to have alot more available for launch day (tu)