Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

On 14/04/2020 at 21:42, Rangers_no1 said:

I'm a massive Resident Evil fan, my favourite series of games of all time, but I find RE4 to be one of the most overrated games ever.

Its a great game, I have a limited edition RE4 gamecube, but the way people go on about the game is mental. Don't like the non zombie aspect personally. 

Wouldn't make my top 3 Resident evil games tbh, might sneak in at 5th best.

Agreed, RE4 is a good game don't get me wrong but it was the start of the series going in a different direction. Never truly felt like a Resident Evil game. 

I still haven’t finished RDR2 yet but this fool Dutch man.🤦🏼‍♂️ Guys an absolute donkey. I’ve spent nearly every minute of the game so far wondering why his gang don’t just pop him (I know he’s the bad guy in PS3 Red Dead and that’s set after this) because none of his plans work and they just get him deeper into the shit :lol:

7 hours ago, DBBTB said:

I still haven’t finished RDR2 yet but this fool Dutch man.🤦🏼‍♂️ Guys an absolute donkey. I’ve spent nearly every minute of the game so far wondering why his gang don’t just pop him (I know he’s the bad guy in PS3 Red Dead and that’s set after this) because none of his plans work and they just get him deeper into the shit :lol:

Because 

Spoiler

LENNY 

HEY BOAY

3 hours ago, aird said:

Jason Cummings doing a fortnite stream with Ryan Jack, Kenny Miller and Sean Goss 😂

Watched a bit of it, the chat at the side was hilarious.  Jane park took a pounding, unsurprisingly enough. 😂

ive never played fortnite but went and downloaded it too give it a try now I understand it a bit better. 

Anyway, what’s everyone’s Xbox gamer tag for Fifa?  Chrisbsg, get adding so I can get embarrassed more at Fifa. 

I literally set my Xbox up a few days ago for the first time in probably a year and now I’ve not been off it, staying up to four five in the morning playing it and no waking up to 2/3 in the afternoon.  She’s no happy. 😂😂

On 17/04/2020 at 09:30, SkylineBlue said:

Red Dead takes a while to get going but when it does, its excellent. Go to the lake in the North West corner of the map early and get the white  Appalachian horse; it's one of the best in the game and its wild, so you can get it any time. I've never completed it because I don't get much time to sink into games anymore but if i do get a free night or whatever I always stick it on. 

I  completed the story mode, not the fussed on doing all the side missions. What a ending, dramatic as fuck and really well done. One of the best games ever for me. 

Just finished the FF7 remake tonight, never played the original but somehow know the full story. No spoilers at all but the game was fucking tremendous. Typical JRPG over the top-ness, but it all comes together in the end. Can't wait for the next game.

Also picked up Days Gone again a few weeks ago and finished that - didn't really give it a chance when it came out but it was quality.

On 24/04/2020 at 18:35, Finny said:

I  completed the story mode, not the fussed on doing all the side missions. What a ending, dramatic as fuck and really well done. One of the best games ever for me. 

The end to the story was amazing, but the epilogue dragged a bit. I just wanted to get to what the last mission was at that point because I knew you would at some point. 

1 minute ago, DBBTB said:

The end to the story was amazing, but the epilogue dragged a bit. I just wanted to get to what the last mission was at that point because I knew you would at some point. 

I enjoyed it mate. Some of the scenery throughout the game was amazing aswell. Playing that unchartered 4 the now.  Really good aswell. 

7 minutes ago, Finny said:

I enjoyed it mate. Some of the scenery throughout the game was amazing aswell. Playing that unchartered 4 the now.  Really good aswell. 

Yeah it was amazingly well made. A random bit of information is that my mates brother worked on the game. He was always big into computers, coding and all that stuff and he works for Rockstar.

I just wasn’t keen on chasing bulls around a ranch after the high of some of the missions towards the end of the chapters section :lol: 

I’m playing Red Dead through again just now. Seen a few side missions and stuff on YouTube that I missed in my first play through (I also want a different ending) and I’ve got plenty of time on my hands just now anyway.

I want to play Uncharted 4 at some point. I was a big fan of the first three games so I would like to see how it ends.

1 hour ago, Finny said:

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah it was amazingly well made. A random bit of information is that my mates brother worked on the game. He was always big into computers, coding and all that stuff and he works for Rockstar.

I just wasn’t keen on chasing bulls around a ranch after the high of some of the missions towards the end of the chapters section :lol: 

I’m playing Red Dead through again just now. Seen a few side missions and stuff on YouTube that I missed in my first play through (I also want a different ending) and I’ve got plenty of time on my hands just now anyway.

I want to play Uncharted 4 at some point. I was a big fan of the first three games so I would like to see how it ends.

Uncharted 4 by far and away the best in the series. 

On 26/04/2020 at 20:36, lidorfc said:

Just started uncharted 4, never played the previous ones, but the game is stunning.

It's a great series- when i found the U-boat in the middle of the jungle in the first one I knew it was gonna be something special.