Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

ive just the minute done that mate! getting the killzone bundle

Can't trade killzone in mate.

The box doesn't have a barcode and on the front it says not for individual sale.. alas GAME and the likes won't take it. est bet is trying to sell it.. but avoid ebay! They are going for under £30 due to the sheer amount of people trying to sell it.

Can't trade killzone in mate.

The box doesn't have a barcode and on the front it says not for individual sale.. alas GAME and the likes won't take it. est bet is trying to sell it.. but avoid ebay! They are going for under £30 due to the sheer amount of people trying to sell it.

atm CEX are giving 35 for it. ive got like £8 on my game card so would only need to add the extra for it

I'm still in back order with shopto for one. Got my uncle to try his luck online with Argos last night, took his order but money not took fae his account and no order number was given.

I ordered mine for back order too, but I never got any confirmation email and it doesn't show in my pre-orders, does yours?

I ordered mine for back order too, but I never got any confirmation email and it doesn't show in my pre-orders, does yours?

No mate just when I go to my account I can see it under pre-orders in the back order bit.

There no order number or anything as it wont be taken out the account till they have stock in then it will send you an email (that's the gist I get with it anyway).

No mate just when I go to my account I can see it under pre-orders in the back order bit.

There no order number or anything as it wont be taken out the account till they have stock in then it will send you an email (that's the gist I get with it anyway).

I see, I'd better phone them as nothing shows on mine!

Took a break from putting Xmas lights up and checked the Argos app on my phone for stock and to my surprise was 1 in Coatbridge but its the fucking knack bundle :lol: wanted to wait but after watching videos of ps4 last night tempted to get it,gonna see if Fifa14 available anywhere as fuck playing knack all night :lol:

Ok so log in then go to your account.

Click into the pre-order bit (not orders) and under red writting you should see your back order?

Yeah it says no back orders which is strange as the bank phoned to make sure it was me who made the order.

oh you mean this "There is no need to check out unless you wish to pay in advance, we have received your pre order."? lol

Yeah it says no back orders which is strange as the bank phoned to make sure it was me who made the order.

oh you mean this "There is no need to check out unless you wish to pay in advance, we have received your pre order."? lol

Nah I don't even get that. It's not taken any money from my account. I just have it sitting in back orders.

I've not paid, it was just to let the money come out when it's sent. It says I have no back orders though, piece of shit.

Hmm mines does show in back orders. Maybe just send them a mail to ask about it.

No idea when they will have them in

finally stuck my ps4 on late last night, done the update then played fifa 14 while it installed.............what a fucking stunning game however the gameplay feels the same, skin a defender with a pacey player and the defender somehow catches up with him, sometimes a delayed repose on selecting a player, hitting the crossbar, post and two many goal mouth scrambles with a shitload of blocking.

good game just needs a quick fix

now its bf 64 player multi mayhem time

finally stuck my ps4 on late last night, done the update then played fifa 14 while it installed.............what a fucking stunning game however the gameplay feels the same, skin a defender with a pacey player and the defender somehow catches up with him, sometimes a delayed repose on selecting a player, hitting the crossbar, post and two many goal mouth scrambles with a shitload of blocking.

good game just needs a quick fix

now its bf 64 player multi mayhem time

Defender catch up is a good thing in Fifa as it's been plagued for years with 1 on 1's. Now the game is best played with slow build up like PES playing through the midfield rather than by passing them with constant counter attacks.

Took a break from putting Xmas lights up and checked the Argos app on my phone for stock and to my surprise was 1 in Coatbridge but its the fucking knack bundle :lol: wanted to wait but after watching videos of ps4 last night tempted to get it,gonna see if Fifa14 available anywhere as fuck playing knack all night :lol:

"PS4 exclusive Knack debuts at 13 ahead of Super Mario 3D World on Wii U at 14. Yes, Knack sold more than Mario"

How depressing!