Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

I haven't really been following Drive Club.. Saw bits a few months ago but I wasn't too impressed. Looked dated! However I just stumbled upon some recent clips and I have say they've made some real progress with it. The delay is possibly the best thing that could have happened for the game..

Lightning, Shadows, motion blur and collisions are a lot better.. plus the attention to detail is awesome. Nice touch with the brake lights on the car wheels. Apparently the sound of the cars has improved but I haven't watched any videos to see if that's true...

Colour pallet is perhaps a little too garish which cheapens the visuals.. but on the whole it's looking much better than it was earlier this year.

iF5lgXx1aK069.gif

norway_drift.gif

L2c6P7.gif

The biggest problem i see with Driveclub at this stage is the physics as they seem more like NFS rather than something simcade like PGR or Horizon, WRC was great right enough so im hoping they still have the ability to make a great racer.

Hopefully it's still a free game when it's finished.

Actua soccer :lol:

Think it was 2 I had with Shearer on the cover.

Was actually the one game i still played all the way through the lifespan of the PS1 mainly for nostalgia (sp) though it was a brilliant game.

I got that PGA Tour something cant remember the year and a fighting game thar i also cant remember with it.

Was actually the one game i still played all the way through the lifespan of the PS1 mainly for nostalgia (sp) though it was a brilliant game.

I got that PGA Tour something cant remember the year and a fighting game thar i also cant remember with it.

I used to keep going back to FIFA road to the world cup because of its indoor soccer mode, used to pretend it was masters football :praise:

"Killzone Shadow Fall's campaign is a visual stunner on PS4, rendering a smorgasbord of reflections, dynamic lighting, and billowing smoke at a razor-sharp 1080p native resolution (1920 x 1080)," said Shuman.

"Then there's the competitive multiplayer mode which, like the game's campaign, runs at native 1080p and 60 fps."

Remember getting the ps1 with a 15 game pack or something like that, included worms, ridge racer, some helicopter game and a few others.

Got the ps2 for Christmas and got hard boiled on DVD, totally blown away by it.

PS3 got myself and think I got motorstorm and call of duty and was pretty impressed with.

Don't even know when the PS4 is released but got it on a pre led r from shop to, but possibly could be in Spain when released, so may take a snidy drive to GiB for some cheap games.

Remember getting the ps1 with a 15 game pack or something like that, included worms, ridge racer, some helicopter game and a few others.

Got the ps2 for Christmas and got hard boiled on DVD, totally blown away by it.

PS3 got myself and think I got motorstorm and call of duty and was pretty impressed with.

When I got the PS1 all it came with was a demo disc. :) Can't remember all the games but I think it had Actua Golf and Adidas Power Soccer on it. Really enjoyed ESPN Games for the PS1, dunno if anyone remembers it but it was like Gran Turismo but the upgrades were with Roller Blades, Skateboards, Mountain Bikes etc and obviously GTA 1 + Resident Evil.

Got the PS2 for Christmas with Gran Turismo 3 which is surely the best racing game ever! :) (San Andreas being the game I played the longest overall)

Cant remember which game I got first with the PS3 but I think it was Call of Duty 3. Didn't really have a favourite game. Maybe Resident Evil 4, Saints Row or GTA 5.

When I got the PS1 all it came with was a demo disc. :) Can't remember all the games but I think it had Actua Golf and Adidas Power Soccer on it. Really enjoyed ESPN Games for the PS1, dunno if anyone remembers it but it was like Gran Turismo but the upgrades were with Roller Blades, Skateboards, Mountain Bikes etc and obviously GTA 1 + Resident Evil.

Got the PS2 for Christmas with Gran Turismo 3 which is surely the best racing game ever! :) (San Andreas being the game I played the longest overall)

Cant remember which game I got first with the PS3 but I think it was Call of Duty 3. Didn't really have a favourite game. Maybe Resident Evil 4, Saints Row or GTA 5.

Is that not the one that had Kula world on it?

Is that not the one that had Kula world on it?

It was this one....

Actua Golf, Adidas Power Soccer, Alien Trilogy, Battle Arena Toshinden 2, Descent, Ridge Racer Revolution, Tekken 2

demo1-00238-aus1.jpg

Ridge Racer and Tekken still going strong. :) (Both released by Namco)

Namco and Capcom are making a 'Tekken X Street Fighter' game on the PS4 which I'll likely purchase but I'm not sure if it will get released due to Capcoms money problems. Maybe Namco will lend them some cash..

Today, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce that crowd-powered, AAA racing title Project CARS will be coming to three further gaming platforms in 2014.

Both Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One consoles will see Project CARS racing onto them during 2014 as gaming enters the next generation with new benchmarks of graphical fidelity and technical power becoming possible and Project CARS aiming to set a new standard for virtual racing for motorsports and car fans around the world.

Furthermore, Project CARS will also be coming to Valve’s Steam OS, extending an existing partnership with Steam that has already allowed tens of thousands of WMD members the ability to download and play builds of the game during its development and allow specific multiplayer and social features that are only possible using this unique platform.

“Project CARS has always led the pack in terms of insane detail. Whether that’s graphically in the craftsmanship of our cars and tracks, technically in the way we’ve approached weather and time of day, or emotionally in how each car feels and responds to your touch. These powerful new platforms allow us therefore to not compromise on the quality of our vision and ultimately that means players are going to experience something truly breathtaking when they get behind the wheel.” - Ian Bell, Head Of Studio

Project CARS will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam OS, PC, and Wii U starting Fall 2014.

http://www.wmdportal.com/projectnews/project-cars-races-to-next-gen/

Today, Slightly Mad Studios are proud to announce that crowd-powered, AAA racing title Project CARS will be coming to three further gaming platforms in 2014.

Both Sony’s PlayStation 4 and Microsoft’s Xbox One consoles will see Project CARS racing onto them during 2014 as gaming enters the next generation with new benchmarks of graphical fidelity and technical power becoming possible and Project CARS aiming to set a new standard for virtual racing for motorsports and car fans around the world.

Furthermore, Project CARS will also be coming to Valve’s Steam OS, extending an existing partnership with Steam that has already allowed tens of thousands of WMD members the ability to download and play builds of the game during its development and allow specific multiplayer and social features that are only possible using this unique platform.

“Project CARS has always led the pack in terms of insane detail. Whether that’s graphically in the craftsmanship of our cars and tracks, technically in the way we’ve approached weather and time of day, or emotionally in how each car feels and responds to your touch. These powerful new platforms allow us therefore to not compromise on the quality of our vision and ultimately that means players are going to experience something truly breathtaking when they get behind the wheel.” - Ian Bell, Head Of Studio

Project CARS will be available for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, Steam OS, PC, and Wii U starting Fall 2014.

http://www.wmdportal...es-to-next-gen/

Great news on PCars i hope it lives up to it's promise and it's nothing like Shift! Edit: Just seen it's Fall 2014 now...Bah

We just need Asetto Corsa to be announced now but i doubt that will come :(