Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

all ps4's come with a 500gb hdd, mine did and i changed it for a 2tb one

as long as it comes with 500gb as standard which was what I thought but started doubting myself because it wasn't mentioned :lol: nice 2tb mate think most will do the same eventually the more the better (tu)

all ps4's come with a 500gb hdd, mine did and i changed it for a 2tb one

Why are you lying? :lol:

There basically isn't any 2tb HDD's that fit inside the PS4.. The worlds first was announced at the start of November but it won't be released properly until next year. (seagate m9t)

Right now the biggest is 1.5tb but even then they are pretty rare. 1tb is the current standard for 2.5" + 9.5mm drives.

Nowhere has them yet so i have no idea. Given it's the only one that exists it will probably cost between £160-200

1tb drives are common as muck and can be found for less than 50 quid... Just make sure the drive is both 2.5" and 9.5mm - thicker 15mm 2.5" drives won't fit!

Nowhere has them yet so i have no idea. Given it's the only one that exists it will probably cost between £160-200

1tb drives are common as muck and can be found for less than 50 quid... Just make sure the drive is both 2.5" and 9.5mm - thicker 15mm 2.5" drives won't fit!

Hmm I'll wait till one of you post what you have then ill follow suit.

Why are you lying? :lol:

There basically isn't any 2tb HDD's that fit inside the PS4.. The worlds first was announced at the start of November but it won't be released properly until next year. (seagate m9t)

Right now the biggest is 1.5tb but even then they are pretty rare. 1tb is the current standard for 2.5" + 9.5mm drives.

its the same one i use for my jtag, will have my movies and tv shows on it