Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

2 hours ago, FlippinEck said:

Do I need pes 2020 for the pes21 'update'? Fancy getting it for pc only 17.99

No. If you had it you would get a discount. 

Wouldn't bother unless you have never played pes 2020, it's the exact same game. 

Been playing Last of Us 2. Thought it was absolutely brilliant first half, but then you were Abbey (the one you’ve been hunting for revenge) for the second half. 

Played about 3 hours but just couldn’t get into it. Ended up just YouTubing the ending (which was good). Can see why so many hated the game though. 

2 minutes ago, Iakona said:

Downloading Watch Dogs Legion. I like number 2 so I have pretty high hopes for this one... 2 weeks to complete it then I'll have 2 weeks to complete Valhalla. Not bad for a total of 13 quid.

Watch Dogs 2 was great. I have great memories playing that to be fair. My gf and I had not long met around it’s release. We went to Game the week or two before Christmas in 2016, I said she can pick anything and she picked 2, Mafia 3 (she apparently loved the second one) and Watch Dogs 2 which were both on a cheaper deal at the time. We went to the til to ask the guy which he’d recommend and he said WD2. Two of us must’ve stayed up until 3/4 am most nights playing that. That game might not even be that good but I associate it with that time. Loved it.

46 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Think I’ve fucked it with RE2.

I’m on the second Birkin boss fight (in the sewers) and I keep running out of ammo leaving myself no choice but to die.

Tempted to just start over and try to play it a bit smarter than I did on this run through.

Spoiler

Knife. 

20 minutes ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Is it the bit where you use the crane?

Yeah but I can’t get him weakened enough to get him over the edge.

I hammered through most of my bullets killing those fucking sewer monster things because I didn’t realise you can pass them on the left hand side of them if you time it right.