Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

24 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Did you get the two DLC’s? Thinking of getting them to expand the story along with the faction side quests I left.

I didn't no I played it on the game pass on the Xbox and at the time it didn't have the dlc out. 

Before the new one comes out I will run back through the entire game again though. 

Bought Metro Exodus as it’s been enhanced with Ray Tracing for the X|S. 

Digital Foundry done a great video on it.

Will probably be on the game pass (again) with the enhancements but not anytime soon.. cant be giving away the good stuff just yet while there’s interest, maybe in 6 months.

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Just finished the first Mass Effect again, definitely the weakest of the three but what an epic game. Could do without all the driving the Mako nonsense though, even fixed it's still a pain in the arse.

Just picked up the legendary edition. 

Not long started but I'm trying to get through 1 as quickly as possible to be honest. Can't wait to get stuck into number 2 again 

1 minute ago, Iakona said:

Just picked up the legendary edition. 

Not long started but I'm trying to get through 1 as quickly as possible to be honest. Can't wait to get stuck into number 2 again 

I didn't want to miss any of even the small bits so did all the side quests like the Asari Writings etc. so that I get the miniscule scenes in 3. :lol:

I think if 3 had a good ending then it would be the best, they really brought everything together with that one and felt like an actual climax to a great trilogy. Then the ending just spoiled it. 

• 3 weeks later...

RE8 is fucking terrifying. Done right with headphones on in a dark room no other game series (maybe the original Silent Hill back in the day) terrifies me as much.

Not really a spoiler as it is at the start of the game but when you get the shotgun and the game tells you what the "run" button is was fucking traumatic. Awful experience but can't wait for the next awful experience as I make my way through the game.

Love it and hate it at the same time as I'm a big shite bag but RE7 is one of my favourite games so hoping for many more scares. 

2 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Anyone play Cold War Zombies? Started getting back into it if anyone plays it.

Also been playing resurgence and plunder a lot, my mates just play Warzone and sit in the corner with a sniper and it bores me to fucking tears.

Fuck that, man.

Need to get aggressive :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2021 at 12:58, TheBluebells said:

Also been playing resurgence and plunder a lot, my mates just play Warzone and sit in the corner with a sniper and it bores me to fucking tears.

What zombies mode do you play, i only really play outbreak, much more enjoyable than the round based modes

On 16/07/2021 at 12:58, TheBluebells said:

I mostly play plunder due to this problem i like to join random teams then just go rambo if they sit on buildings with snipers. 

I only use outbreak on zombies and thats just generally to level up weapons faster 

22 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What zombies mode do you play, i only really play outbreak, much more enjoyable than the round based modes

All of them mate, although the new map is pretty buggy on the series x. 

Sometimes works fine, other times crashes when the train passes. 

19 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

I mostly play plunder due to this problem i like to join random teams then just go rambo if they sit on buildings with snipers. 

I only use outbreak on zombies and thats just generally to level up weapons faster 

Aye plunder is much better for things actually happening. 

Outbreak is good fun too with the additional bosses. 

21 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

Nothing worse on ourbreak when it drops you a tier 4 or 5 weapon that you have maxed out 😂😂

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Playing Arkham Knight atm. I hope whoever designed those daft Riddler races you do in the Batmobile - especially the final lap of the last one - got the sack and never worked in the gaming industry again.

if it’s the most recent Batman felt it was let down by the amount of vehicles you needed to shoot in the batmobile, felt like that took over from the game a bit?

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

if it’s the most recent Batman felt it was let down by the amount of vehicles you needed to shoot in the batmobile, felt like that took over from the game a bit?

Yeah I’m not a big fan of the batmobile at all. Trying to use it put me right off the first time I tried to play it but I went back to it and I’ve got used to it now but on the whole it’s a bit of a pish addition.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Playing Arkham Knight atm. I hope whoever designed those daft Riddler races you do in the Batmobile - especially the final lap of the last one - got the sack and never worked in the gaming industry again.

59 minutes ago, CR3 said:

51 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah I’m not a big fan of the batmobile at all. Trying to use it put me right off the first time I tried to play it but I went back to it and I’ve got used to it now but on the whole it’s a bit of a pish addition.

It's not so much the batmobile that ruins the game its the drone tank battles itself. 

Without going into spoiler territory the Arkham Knight wasn't needed whatsoever, Scarecrow is phenomenal yet on the other hand there's this daft cunt. 

Origins was better. 

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not so much the batmobile that ruins the game its the drone tank battles itself. 

Without going into spoiler territory the Arkham Knight wasn't needed whatsoever, Scarecrow is phenomenal yet on the other hand there's this daft cunt. 

Origins was better. 

Really liked getting all the riddler trophies in the first one Arkham Asylum back in the day. Was good for it’s time.