Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

It's not so much the batmobile that ruins the game its the drone tank battles itself. 

Without going into spoiler territory the Arkham Knight wasn't needed whatsoever, Scarecrow is phenomenal yet on the other hand there's this daft cunt. 

Origins was better. 

The drone tank battles are tedious as fuck. The Arkham Knight also seems like a pretty needless addition too (I already know who it is. It’s not exactly a new game so I seen spoilers years ago :lol: ) 

Origins is underrated AF. Brilliant story. Would have made for a superb Batman film tbh.

At the cloudburst tank fight. This might be the point I stop playing at. One daft tank battle too many for me now and I cba with it anymore, especially when it’s hard as fuck to get away from it once you hit it. I wanted to play a Batman game not some supped of version of a shite military type Command & Conquer game from the PS1.

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

At the cloudburst tank fight. This might be the point I stop playing at. One daft tank battle too many for me now and I cba with it anymore, especially when it’s hard as fuck to get away from it once you hit it. I wanted to play a Batman game not some supped of version of a shite military type Command & Conquer game from the PS1.

What difficulty you playing on? 

On 27/07/2021 at 21:35, DBBTB said:

The drone tank battles are tedious as fuck. The Arkham Knight also seems like a pretty needless addition too (I already know who it is. It’s not exactly a new game so I seen spoilers years ago :lol: ) 

Origins is underrated AF. Brilliant story. Would have made for a superb Batman film tbh.

I was kind of hoping when Affleck’s film was announced and later the Matt Reeves one they are working on now that they would do something similar and would have liked to have seen Black Mask as the villain. Then we got Ewan McGregor in Birds of Prey... 

• 2 weeks later...
On 15/07/2021 at 21:29, Jamie0202 said:

RE8 is fucking terrifying. Done right with headphones on in a dark room no other game series (maybe the original Silent Hill back in the day) terrifies me as much.

Not really a spoiler as it is at the start of the game but when you get the shotgun and the game tells you what the "run" button is was fucking traumatic. Awful experience but can't wait for the next awful experience as I make my way through the game.

Love it and hate it at the same time as I'm a big shite bag but RE7 is one of my favourite games so hoping for many more scares. 

Oaft. i’ve just started RE7, picked it up off the PS plus collection and have shat masel about 5 times and I’m still in the hoose.

1 minute ago, Raligt said:

Anyone recommend a good rpg / open world sort of game? Finished rdr2 recently and completed witcher 3, skyrim, gta 5, borderlands

Was thinking about mass effect legendary edition.

The Mass Effect trilogy is absolutely incredible, ME1 doesn't hold up as well as the others but it's well worth persevering with.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The Mass Effect trilogy is absolutely incredible, ME1 doesn't hold up as well as the others but it's well worth persevering with.

It says on the legendary edition it includes mass effect 1 2 and 3 and it also has updated graphics. Might be worth a go

4 minutes ago, Raligt said:

It says on the legendary edition it includes mass effect 1 2 and 3 and it also has updated graphics. Might be worth a go

Aye, I've got it. It looks better and ME1 plays better than before. Worth doing all the side stuff too as a lot of it has an effect on the future games.

3 hours ago, Raligt said:

Anyone recommend a good rpg / open world sort of game? Finished rdr2 recently and completed witcher 3, skyrim, gta 5, borderlands

Ghost of Tsushima is open world and absolutely brilliant.

3 hours ago, Raligt said:

Not a full open world game but I highly recommend scarlet nexus.

8 hours ago, Raligt said:

shadow of the tomb raider / Star Wars jedi fallen order / sekiro/ dark souls 3.

10 hours ago, Raligt said:

Also if u haven't played them Yakuza like a dragon is a throw back to the turn based combat and completely dif to the older Yakuza games.

Judgement as well is a Yakuza spin off and is really good.

Shenmue 3 Is another good one and I think it's still on sale just now in psn for about 6 quid.

Persona 5 was decent as well but ridiculously long. Kingdom hearts 3 was no too bad as well