Jump to content

Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)


Iakona
 Share

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, J-Maestro said:

Just finished the first Mass Effect again, definitely the weakest of the three but what an epic game. Could do without all the driving the Mako nonsense though, even fixed it's still a pain in the arse.

Just picked up the legendary edition. 

Not long started but I'm trying to get through 1 as quickly as possible to be honest. Can't wait to get stuck into number 2 again 

Link to post
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Iakona said:

Just picked up the legendary edition. 

Not long started but I'm trying to get through 1 as quickly as possible to be honest. Can't wait to get stuck into number 2 again 

I didn't want to miss any of even the small bits so did all the side quests like the Asari Writings etc. so that I get the miniscule scenes in 3. :lol:

I think if 3 had a good ending then it would be the best, they really brought everything together with that one and felt like an actual climax to a great trilogy. Then the ending just spoiled it. 

Iakona likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 3 weeks later...

RE8 is fucking terrifying. Done right with headphones on in a dark room no other game series (maybe the original Silent Hill back in the day) terrifies me as much.

Not really a spoiler as it is at the start of the game but when you get the shotgun and the game tells you what the "run" button is was fucking traumatic. Awful experience but can't wait for the next awful experience as I make my way through the game.

Love it and hate it at the same time as I'm a big shite bag but RE7 is one of my favourite games so hoping for many more scares. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Anyone play Cold War Zombies? Started getting back into it if anyone plays it.

Also been playing resurgence and plunder a lot, my mates just play Warzone and sit in the corner with a sniper and it bores me to fucking tears.

Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, TheBluebells said:

Anyone play Cold War Zombies? Started getting back into it if anyone plays it.

Also been playing resurgence and plunder a lot, my mates just play Warzone and sit in the corner with a sniper and it bores me to fucking tears.

Fuck that, man.

Need to get aggressive :lol:

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 16/07/2021 at 12:58, TheBluebells said:

Anyone play Cold War Zombies? Started getting back into it if anyone plays it.

Also been playing resurgence and plunder a lot, my mates just play Warzone and sit in the corner with a sniper and it bores me to fucking tears.

What zombies mode do you play, i only really play outbreak, much more enjoyable than the round based modes

Link to post
Share on other sites

On 16/07/2021 at 12:58, TheBluebells said:

Anyone play Cold War Zombies? Started getting back into it if anyone plays it.

Also been playing resurgence and plunder a lot, my mates just play Warzone and sit in the corner with a sniper and it bores me to fucking tears.

I mostly play plunder due to this problem i like to join random teams then just go rambo if they sit on buildings with snipers. 

I only use outbreak on zombies and thats just generally to level up weapons faster 

Link to post
Share on other sites

22 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

What zombies mode do you play, i only really play outbreak, much more enjoyable than the round based modes

All of them mate, although the new map is pretty buggy on the series x. 

Sometimes works fine, other times crashes when the train passes. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

I mostly play plunder due to this problem i like to join random teams then just go rambo if they sit on buildings with snipers. 

I only use outbreak on zombies and thats just generally to level up weapons faster 

Aye plunder is much better for things actually happening. 

Outbreak is good fun too with the additional bosses. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

21 hours ago, Orangeclement said:

I mostly play plunder due to this problem i like to join random teams then just go rambo if they sit on buildings with snipers. 

I only use outbreak on zombies and thats just generally to level up weapons faster 

Nothing worse on ourbreak when it drops you a tier 4 or 5 weapon that you have maxed out 😂😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

11 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Playing Arkham Knight atm. I hope whoever designed those daft Riddler races you do in the Batmobile - especially the final lap of the last one - got the sack and never worked in the gaming industry again.

if it’s the most recent Batman felt it was let down by the amount of vehicles you needed to shoot in the batmobile, felt like that took over from the game a bit?

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

8 minutes ago, CR3 said:

if it’s the most recent Batman felt it was let down by the amount of vehicles you needed to shoot in the batmobile, felt like that took over from the game a bit?

Yeah I’m not a big fan of the batmobile at all. Trying to use it put me right off the first time I tried to play it but I went back to it and I’ve got used to it now but on the whole it’s a bit of a pish addition.

BridgeIsBlue, CR3 and JimmyCR1 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Playing Arkham Knight atm. I hope whoever designed those daft Riddler races you do in the Batmobile - especially the final lap of the last one - got the sack and never worked in the gaming industry again.

 

59 minutes ago, CR3 said:

if it’s the most recent Batman felt it was let down by the amount of vehicles you needed to shoot in the batmobile, felt like that took over from the game a bit?

 

51 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Yeah I’m not a big fan of the batmobile at all. Trying to use it put me right off the first time I tried to play it but I went back to it and I’ve got used to it now but on the whole it’s a bit of a pish addition.

It's not so much the batmobile that ruins the game its the drone tank battles itself. 

Without going into spoiler territory the Arkham Knight wasn't needed whatsoever, Scarecrow is phenomenal yet on the other hand there's this daft cunt. 

Origins was better. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

13 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

 

It's not so much the batmobile that ruins the game its the drone tank battles itself. 

Without going into spoiler territory the Arkham Knight wasn't needed whatsoever, Scarecrow is phenomenal yet on the other hand there's this daft cunt. 

Origins was better. 

Really liked getting all the riddler trophies in the first one Arkham Asylum back in the day. Was good for it’s time.

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, CR3 said:

Really liked getting all the riddler trophies in the first one Arkham Asylum back in the day. Was good for it’s time.

I played it not too long ago. Still holds up quite well considering how old it is tbh.

BridgeIsBlue and CR3 like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

27 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

 

 

It's not so much the batmobile that ruins the game its the drone tank battles itself. 

Without going into spoiler territory the Arkham Knight wasn't needed whatsoever, Scarecrow is phenomenal yet on the other hand there's this daft cunt. 

Origins was better. 

The drone tank battles are tedious as fuck. The Arkham Knight also seems like a pretty needless addition too (I already know who it is. It’s not exactly a new game so I seen spoilers years ago :lol: ) 

Origins is underrated AF. Brilliant story. Would have made for a superb Batman film tbh.

BridgeIsBlue likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

At the cloudburst tank fight. This might be the point I stop playing at. One daft tank battle too many for me now and I cba with it anymore, especially when it’s hard as fuck to get away from it once you hit it. I wanted to play a Batman game not some supped of version of a shite military type Command & Conquer game from the PS1.

CR3 and BridgeIsBlue like this
Link to post
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

At the cloudburst tank fight. This might be the point I stop playing at. One daft tank battle too many for me now and I cba with it anymore, especially when it’s hard as fuck to get away from it once you hit it. I wanted to play a Batman game not some supped of version of a shite military type Command & Conquer game from the PS1.

What difficulty you playing on? 

Link to post
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Guys, feel free to add me on psn if u like

Username in screenshot. Don't have too many guys on psn

 

Screenshot_2021-07-28-19-44-41-249_com.scee.psxandroid.jpg

Well, I've got to say...

Untitled Goose Game... discus...

Link to post
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Well, I've got to say...

Untitled Goose Game... discus...

The 2 youngest ones play on my old PS4 using my account so trophies and game history carry over on the account

Marky. likes this
Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

  • Upcoming Events

    • 27 October 2021 18:45 Until 20:45
      0  
      Rangers v Aberdeen
      Ibrox Stadium
      Scottish Premiership
×
×
  • Create New...