Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

15 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

CDProject Red are releasing the PS5 Version for free to anyone who already had it. That's not milking it. 

Will. We forget the fact its a game from 2 generations ago and has had so many variations of ultimate and goty editions. The game has been milked to fuck and the next gen version will be the same. 

11 minutes ago, rabc10000 said:

Will. We forget the fact its a game from 2 generations ago and has had so many variations of ultimate and goty editions. The game has been milked to fuck and the next gen version will be the same. 

The GOTY is the Ultimate edition. They released it only on PS4/Xbox One. Are you even thinking of the same game? 😂

They released the disaster that was Cyberpunk and have been fixing that too.

3 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

The GOTY is the Ultimate edition. They released it only on PS4/Xbox One. Are you even thinking of the same game? 😂

They released the disaster that was Cyberpunk and have been fixing that too.

Cyberpunk was OK. I guess played on a current gen console. But yes the witcher 3 is the game I'm thinking of where u play as geralt?? Very long boring game that I gave up with

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

How long does Miles Morales take to complete? Assuming it’s a lot shorter than Spider-Man is? Thinking to start it tonight.

Bout 40% of spiderman if you do the side quests etc, to platinum the game you need to play through it twice (second time is new game+ so you rattle the storyline with all your powers from the start) 

Its a quality game mate, you'll defo enjoy it, it feels like theres less fannying about in MM and instead the action comes constant which wasnt really in SM 

4 minutes ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Bout 40% of spiderman if you do the side quests etc, to platinum the game you need to play through it twice (second time is new game+ so you rattle the storyline with all your powers from the start) 

Its a quality game mate, you'll defo enjoy it, it feels like theres less fannying about in MM and instead the action comes constant which wasnt really in SM 

I’ve just finished a New Game + with Spider-Man the other day. Have had MM since last Christmas but wanted to play SM again before I played it. Should have plenty of time to blitz it before I go back to work :lol:

41 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

I’ve just finished a New Game + with Spider-Man the other day. Have had MM since last Christmas but wanted to play SM again before I played it. Should have plenty of time to blitz it before I go back to work :lol:

Aye you'll defo enjoy it if your fresh from spiderman, 

1 hour ago, DBBTB said:

Finished it last night. Actually think I enjoyed it more than Spider-Man tbh.

Aye its good, think for me as i said earlier in thread that there wasnt really a break up in the action, spiderman kinda padded itself out a bit, wasnt bad but if you get bored easily then MM is the better game, 

You gonna plat it, its quite easy to do

1 hour ago, TheBluebells said:

Just started Dark Souls remastered and can already tell its going to be painful. 

I find the combat hard to get used to but I'll settle into it. 

it’s a hard sell but the way it’s all interlinked and designed after you get through most or all of it, it becomes clear it’s actually a shame that it wasn’t done in current gen. @BridgeIsBluemight able to confirm but if it was, I’d say it would easily be the best. Not to be the elite/snobby type. (My favourite is comfortably 3)

6 hours ago, CR3 said:

it’s a hard sell but the way it’s all interlinked and designed after you get through most or all of it, it becomes clear it’s actually a shame that it wasn’t done in current gen. @BridgeIsBluemight able to confirm but if it was, I’d say it would easily be the best. Not to be the elite/snobby type. (My favourite is comfortably 3)

My mate has always recommended I play them for a good challenging story, they're all on sale just now so thought I'd get them.