Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

On 31/12/2021 at 12:28, BridgeIsBlue said:

Do as much of the side quests as you possibly can, level permitted. 

Take me forever to level up.ost the cunts I do missions for the monster spuds all over me 😂 can't even down a group of ghouls on lvl 3 

Wee heads up for any PC gamers. Epic Games are giving away Tomb Raider, Rise of the Tomb Raider and Shadow of the Tomb Raider for free but you'll need to claim them today. I've already played them but claimed them anyway as they are all brilliant games. 

On 12/01/2022 at 18:44, Jimbeamjunior said:

Absolutely quality game mate, only shite bit is that both Claire and Leon's game are kinda similar and not like the A and B run in the original game 

Thought that was a massive let down tbh. Quality game aside from that.

7 minutes ago, DBBTB said:

Hoping a Code Veronica remake is announced soon.

Aye same, the island claire was on was good, in the remake viewpoint and new gen graphics it will be tremendous, 

Would even like a zero or the original remade with the OTS viewpoint

Ooooft Microsoft are sure throwing the cash about. 

With them buying Activision/blizzard they have just secured some of the biggest IP's out there. 

It's safe to assume alot of these will go straight on Games pass... It just continues to go from strength to strength. 

Microsoft owning Spyro and Crash feels strange though given they are both characters so heavily associated with the PS1. 

12 minutes ago, Iakona said:

With them buying Activision/blizzard they have just secured some of the biggest IP's out there. 

It's safe to assume alot of these will go straight on Games pass... It just continues to go from strength to strength. 

Microsoft owning Spyro and Crash feels strange though given they are both characters so heavily associated with the PS1. 

Think I'll be getting a new xbox instead of a PS5, them getting Bethesda and now Activision, coupled with the Gamepass is gamechanger man. 

4 hours ago, Iakona said:

Really enjoyed Crash in my youth. 

17 hours ago, lidorfc said:

Think I'll be getting a new xbox instead of a PS5, them getting Bethesda and now Activision, coupled with the Gamepass is gamechanger man. 

Definitely, Microsoft have gone in hard for this console generation. 

I also like that you can buy a xbox series x for 28.99 a month for 24 months which includes gamepass with no apr.