Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Outlast is a bit repetitive but it's scare factor is the best I have seen in a console game. The music and sounds are top notch.

The video camera thing with night vision reminds me of paranormal activity or blair witch project :lol:

I was in bits playing that last night, really recommend it given it's free.

No Co-Op or Multiplayer announced today for The Order, Seems strange as it looks very Gears like and Co-Op is a must on that game with a great multiplayer...Not as Gears as the world thought? We need to see some gameplay!

Glad.. wish more game devs would do this. Hate how everyone tacks on shitty multiplayer modes thesedays

There's enough multiplayer shooters out there as it is.

Glad.. wish more game devs would do this. Hate how everyone tacks on shitty multiplayer modes thesedays

(tu)

Games like Ghosts and BF4 have very weak offline modes so it's refreshing a game like this is focussing on that.

That's a very weak argument...How about doing Multiplayer right rather than tacking it on? Naughty Dog with TLOU and Epic with Gears show how to do 3rd person Multiplayer as well as great single players...Maybe this new dev which is part of SM dont quite have the skills yet to do it properly in the timeframe for the game which in that case fair enough...But from everything we have seen so far the game looked ideal for a TLOU/Gears style multiplayer.

How far you on it mate?

I'll be on later tonight at some point

just passed the basement mate,turned it off after that,for the sake of my mental health lol.some game tho mate.

Dead space 1 was the last game to give me the shiters,but at least you could fight back.feel so helpless playing this one.

just passed the basement mate,turned it off after that,for the sake of my mental health lol.some game tho mate.

Dead space 1 was the last game to give me the shiters,but at least you could fight back.feel so helpless playing this one.

Aye no guns or even picking up something is murder...you know the scares coming but can't do anything about it!

When my night visions runs out :(

Aye no guns or even picking up something is murder...you know the scares coming but can't do anything about it!

When my night visions runs out :(

I've no ran out of batteries yet mate,there's enough around if you go looking for them,but that's the problem,you really don't want to cos of the atmosphere.all you want to do is get the fuck out of the loony bin :D how far are you anyway mate ?

I've no ran out of batteries yet mate,there's enough around if you go looking for them,but that's the problem,you really don't want to cos of the atmosphere.all you want to do is get the fuck out of the loony bin :D how far are you anyway mate ?

Not far mate just passed getting the security pass and seeing they loonies watching static TV. I turned on FIFA last night to calm myself down :lol: