Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Back on the PS3 right now with Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 3. No interest in Ghosts, utter shite. Killzone i havent touched and Knack i really enjoyed, will need to finish that. Injustice was decent but couldnt get into it, sold it for £30 on Amazon so using that for Thief tbh, trailers look quality.

watch dogs and division for me

BF4 is a complete mess online now, from rubber banding to netcode, shooting through walls, being killed round corners, 0 health glitchers (unkillable) enemy spawning right after you kill one of their guys.

EA and dice just don't seem to care

Back on the PS3 right now with Bioshock Infinite and Far Cry 3. No interest in Ghosts, utter shite. Killzone i havent touched and Knack i really enjoyed, will need to finish that. Injustice was decent but couldnt get into it, sold it for £30 on Amazon so using that for Thief tbh, trailers look quality.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/b/ref=topnav_sell?ie=UTF8&node=2374298031

You charge a price, wait on someone to buy it, Amazon takes a % (not quite sure what % though) and you post it to the buyer. Costs me £2.30 to send 1st Class Recorded so it makes sure they have had to sign for it. Got £50 from 3 games in the past week that Game would've given me like £15 for if i had traded them in.

The amount of games that i'm waiting on is growing steadily by the day.

Lords of the Fallen

Shadow of Mordor

FIFA 15

Thief

Infamous: Second Son

Drive Club

Destiny

Dragon Age: Inquisition

The Order:1886

Diablo 3

Witcher 3

Division

All releasing this year...

Think I'll be trying to get one around Xmas time with this line up. Should hopefully be able to get a decent bundle at a good price by then.