Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

The Order - Going to have big black bars top and bottom just so they can get the graphics good....Are PS4 owners that fickle they want a quarter of the screen missing just for good graphics? Odd...Games only running 30fps as well

b45ebb941b7f308c4eb0237e248c8e74.jpg?itok=x0CK_EF_

Where's the rest of the screen gone? That's going to be really annoying.

Ryse is the best looking game ive seeb

Yeah it looked great but the game itself was very repetitive and really short.

From what I have seen the order is looking both better visually and with them focusing mainly on offline gameplay (story mode) It's gearing up to be a fantastic package.

Yeah it looked great but the game itself was very repetitive and really short.

From what I have seen the order is looking both better visually and with them focusing mainly on offline gameplay (story mode) It's gearing up to be a fantastic package.

No arguments Ryse is awful but it will be the best looking game on next gen for a long time

Well until The Order comes out.

PS4 can provide better visuals than the Xboxone so it's only a matter of time.

I doubt it will though the Xbox 360 for the most part had similar graphics to the PS3 and the PS3 sbould have blown it away but couldnt as developers wouldnt commit one way or the other

I doubt it will though the Xbox 360 for the most part had similar graphics to the PS3 and the PS3 sbould have blown it away but couldnt as developers wouldnt commit one way or the other

Sony have already told us they are concentrating on gaming soley unlike Microsoft.

The potential for the Playstation 4 gaming wise is huge, there is no idication that it's following the path of the PS3 at all.

It would have been very easy for them to release a game just soley visual with no regards to gameplay but they didn't do it and rightly so because it would have been a rip off.

I see zero point in releasing a game just for visuals, it's lazy.

Sony have already told us they are concentrating on gaming soley unlike Microsoft.

The potential for the Playstation 4 gaming wise is huge, there is no idication that it's following the path of the PS3 at all.

It would have been very easy for them to release a game just soley visual with no regards to gameplay but they didn't do it and rightly so because it would have been a rip off.

I see zero point in releasing a game just for visuals, it's lazy.

Both of them should have been games consoles but Microsoft wanted a slice of the pie Sony went after this gen with being an entertainment tool (basically an interactive tv that happens to allow games to be played to.) I feel done properly this can be profitable but Sony got it wrong last time and MS seem to have done the same this gen.

As a tech demo Ryse would have been fine but i agree that its lazy to release something that has only been worked on with on aim in mind

Well until The Order comes out.

PS4 can provide better visuals than the Xboxone so it's only a matter of time.

The Order has a quarter of the screen missing...Imagine how more amazing Ryse would be if they done what these guys are having to do? I hope other devs do not do this black border carry on just so they can have better graphics. It wasnt good in Beyond and wont be good in The Order.

Can you not read or something Brendan?

'Shaping up' is a key word in this.

Brendan? Haha pure belter...oooft.

If you think the gameplay is "shaping up " You must of seen it in action...otherwise your talking right out your arse as per...Show us gameplay and we'l see if it's "shaping upl"

Brendan? Haha pure belter...oooft.

If you think the gameplay is "shaping up " You must of seen it in action...otherwise your talking right out your arse as per...Show us gameplay and we'l see if it's "shaping upl"

So you know what I think now?

Have you not read the various articles doing the round on The Order or something?

Again just coming into a Playstation thread to troll.

Sad

So you know what I think now?

Have you not read the various articles doing the round on The Order or something?

Again just coming into a Playstation thread to troll.

Sad

Sad...Exactly...What a wee shame you dont like it...Yet you do it constantly in other threads...At least you now know how much of a cunt you have been....

So no gameplay what a fucking surprise...