Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Who did i threaten? C'mon man up ffs...stop being a wee wishaw poof! (Kidding on your from Glasgow wits that about, We wouldnae have you you'd get booted backed to Wishy)

I've heard The Order is only going to be 6 hours long...Should be able to complete it without needing to charge your pad or without it falling apart...Result.

insults are the first sign of losing an argument,just saying.

I can't seem to get by that bit where you have to switch the power systems on n the guys burst down the door n hunt you down.

Hiding under matress and in lockers, always get caught :lol:

Is that the bit where you have to push the box out the way to open the door,while there's a guy in the middle of the room in a wheelchair ?

Is that the bit where you have to push the box out the way to open the door,while there's a guy in the middle of the room in a wheelchair ?

Nah way before that probs.

It's when you switch a power lever then you come out the room (pitch balck) n hear the cunt beating down the door so you need hide n he comes looking for you

Nah way before that probs.

It's when you switch a power lever then you come out the room (pitch balck) n hear the cunt beating down the door so you need hide n he comes looking for you

fuck you're miles back mate,I remember that now,only advice I can give you is switch it,run away and hope for the best :D also it gets a lot scarier as you get on,god be with you my son.

you mustered the mental strength to play outlast again yet mate ? :D

Nah, going to give it a bash over the weekend. determined to get past this bit at least...it's the turning a corner and not knowing if the cunts will just appear it's brutal

Nah, going to give it a bash over the weekend. determined to get past this bit at least...it's the turning a corner and not knowing if the cunts will just appear it's brutal

I know,you tell yourself it's just a game,but the atmosphere pulls you in.the audio in this is fantastic aswell,really adds to the tension,especially if you're using a pair of turtle beaches.

I know,you tell yourself it's just a game,but the atmosphere pulls you in.the audio in this is fantastic aswell,really adds to the tension,especially if you're using a pair of turtle beaches.

Wear did you get the headset mate, looking for one myself as the free one is pish for sound and the mic on controller is god awful

Got some career things in the FIFA cat, billionaire buyout (which allowed me to get Bale and Neuer in for £90 odd million).

Done a scouting thing to find me a world class talent, never knew it was just a youth scout thing where his potential is in the 90's but he's dog shit just now. Does loaning them out get them to progress fast?