Generic Gaming thread (formerly known as the PS4 Thread)

Iakona

Got some career things in the FIFA cat, billionaire buyout (which allowed me to get Bale and Neuer in for £90 odd million).

Done a scouting thing to find me a world class talent, never knew it was just a youth scout thing where his potential is in the 90's but he's dog shit just now. Does loaning them out get them to progress fast?

It helps a bit to loan, better than not playing them anyway. Its a bit like fm that way, Im in my 3rd season with gers got 3 or 4 good young players coming thru the best is 80 at 19yo, he was played non stop since he came into the team tho.

It helps a bit to loan, better than not playing them anyway. Its a bit like fm that way, Im in my 3rd season with gers got 3 or 4 good young players coming thru the best is 80 at 19yo, he was played non stop since he came into the team tho.

(tu)

I play with Chelsea so it's not liklely I can play the ones who come through straight away it's hard enough trying keep Bale, Hazard, Cavanni, Pogba ect happy :lol:

Last night Hazard wanted a pay rise, offered him the terms and then he said he wants to leave at end of his contract, dick!

Got him to 92 rating.

Here's a vid of leaked gameplay of the order,looks fucking stunning,can't wait to get my hands on this.

Outstanding!

So glad they have focussed on the main game mode, will be awesome.

Looks better than anything I have seen so far on next gen

Only 30fps :anguish: :anguish: and full of QTE :anguish:

Quarter of the screen missing as well due to black borders, Few previews have said the game does not run well but it is about 8 months away? So still plenty of dev time on it.

If it's as good as TLOU or Gears then nothing to worry about.

Quarter of the screen missing as well due to black borders, Few previews have said the game does not run well but it is about 8 months away? So still plenty of dev time on it.

If it's as good as TLOU or Gears then nothing to worry about.

Just find it funny how much stick the xbox took for some games only being 30fps yet the PS4's big exclusive is only that :lol:

Just find it funny how much stick the xbox took for some games only being 30fps yet the PS4's big exclusive is only that :lol:

Haven't seen too many people giving the Xbox One stick for 30fps.. 720p games on the other hand. (the majority of the games on the PS4 run at 30 fps..)

Regardless, there's nothing wrong with 30fps if the game is designed with it in mind. Especially single player games..

Haven't seen too many people giving the Xbox One stick for 30fps.. 720p games on the other hand. (the majority of the games on the PS4 run at 30 fps..)

Regardless, there's nothing wrong with 30fps if the game is designed with it in mind. Especially single player games..

There has been plenty said about the xbox one with games such as Ryse being only 30fps. Now that this game has been stated as 30fps the double standards are :lol: !!

(tu)

No idea what that guy is trying to say tbh

aye,never been a fan of black bars in films,hopefully there's a full screen option mate,apart from that it looks really good,love the setting.

It's still 8 months away there is going to be changes but from such an early stage it looks incredible.