Ramsdens Cup Final - Orange Day ?

JackAlex93

What do the bears on here think of turning easter road orange on Ramsdens Cup Final day as a tribute to Fernando Ricksen and to show our support for him ?

Be great if we could have everyone wearing orange again.

I think it would be a great idea and if we all buy in to it a great success just like the Aberdeen final years ago! (tu)

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really hope no-one is trying to hijack Fernando Ricksen's terrible illness for other agendas. That would be shocking in the extreme.

I have to say too... I think the OP is a Tim.

I hope I am wrong on both counts. I really do.

Your way wrong,apologise m8 I said to the op to start this topic as its a great idea and would leave a lasting memory for Fernando.

Hopefully the club will arrange a charity collection for him as well, great idea. (tu)

Every May the MND Scotland charity have a fund-raising 10k walk round Strathclyde Park, I've participated before in memory of a family member.

Could be an idea to raise money for them in Fernando's name?

Let's go for it and ignore the outcry from the mock offended who will no doubt claim it to be sectarian as they previously did the last time the Gers wore an orange strip.

I still have the top from that time but wouldn't wear it now due to my girth being a bit larger now. :pipe:

Let's go for it and ignore the outcry from the mock offended who will no doubt claim it to be sectarian as they previously did the last time the Gers wore an orange strip.

I still have the top from that time but wouldn't wear it now due to my girth being a bit larger now. :pipe:

is that the posh way of saying fat bastard

I really hope no-one is trying to hijack Fernando Ricksen's terrible illness for other agendas. That would be shocking in the extreme.

I have to say too... I think the OP is a Tim.

I hope I am wrong on both counts. I really do.

Showing your true colours again

What colour is decency?

If you think you are going to turn a man's illness into another one of your car-crash threads, think again

Don't quote me again on this thread please.

The guy came up with a half decent idea an idea that I think is from the heart and you just act like a dickhead. Sorry correction you are a dickhead !

Well is there need for your comment ? Wrong timing on such a sad subject, no apology I guess ? Be a man and apologize or remove your reply ?

There is nothing wrong with my comment.

Fernando has all of my best wishes (if you had read the other thread, instead of encouraging a potentially controversial thread, you would have known that).