Ramsdens Cup Final - Orange Day ?

JackAlex93

I don't see what purpose it serves other than giving our enemies a stick to beat us with. Did we have a tartan day for Sandy Jardine?

was the tartan day suggested? would sandy have wanted one since he took his stuff back out of the museum after the treatment of our club by the SFA.

and if your worried about our enemies having a stick to beat us with you follow the wrong team, theyve been doing it for a long time.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

was the tartan day suggested? would sandy have wanted one since he took his stuff back out of the museum after the treatment of our club by the SFA.

and if your worried about our enemies having a stick to beat us with you follow the wrong team, theyve been doing it for a long time.

They have been, you're totally right. I just don't think that something as serious as this should be used in this manner. You want to pay tribute him then that's fine I just don't think that the Orange day idea is solely about paying tribute to Ricksen. In fact I'd go as far as to say that if he had been any nationality other than Dutch then it would never have been proposed.

They have been, you're totally right. I just don't think that something as serious as this should be used in this manner. You want to pay tribute him then that's fine I just don't think that the Orange day idea is solely about paying tribute to Ricksen. In fact I'd go as far as to say that if he had been any nationality other than Dutch then it would never have been proposed.

Bizarre

The fact we've done this before may also come into it...

The fact we've done this before may also come into it...

Worn a seriously ill ex players nations strip colour in tribute to him? As I've said several times before why not organise something which can benefit others who suffer this horrible disease? Play a charity match against one of his ex teams and give the proceeds to charity. Christ we could invite him to Ibrox and have a card display across the Govan with his name and number and do a bucket collection for MND Charities? There's loads of things we can do to honour him and help lots of others at the same time.

You should be banned for that emoticon alone. Have some respect, you piece of shit.

get a grip blackman and stop playing the race card :matron:

black by name: your name is blackman obviously

black by nature: your like a black cloud raining on everyones parade lately, moanin' and bitching about everything. emo kid.

but of course you go looking for a racist angle dont you :peanut: :peanut: :peanut:

oops sorry that banana will probably get you angry too so lets try this :wanker:

get a grip blackman and stop playing the race card :matron:

black by name: your name is blackman obviously

black by nature: your like a black cloud raining on everyones parade lately, moanin' and bitching about everything. emo kid.

but of course you go looking for a racist angle dont you :peanut: :peanut: :peanut:

oops sorry that banana will probably get you angry too so lets try this :wanker:

No racist angle whatsoever. That was a really stupid conclusion you came to. But you know that already, I suspect.

I will humour you and explain, in case you really are as dim as you seem to be.

You came onto a thread about Fernando Ricksen the day people were finding out about his illness... your only comment was something stupid with a daft 'LoL' emoticon. I found this extremely disrespectful. You thought I was in a dark, black mood? Yes. It was a dark, black day.

You have stayed clear for a couple of days but now you are back with a new, all-dancing array of stupid emoticons. I still find it extremely disrespectful to do that in this thread.

Idiot.

You have stayed clear for a couple of days but now you are back with a new, all-dancing array of stupid emoticons. I still find it extremely disrespectful to do that in this thread.

life does exist outside of the internet believe it or not (tu)

The-Angry-Black-Man.JPG

angry_b83566_2494384.jpg

You came onto a thread about Fernando Ricksen the day people were finding out about his illness... your only comment was something stupid with a daft 'LoL' emoticon. I found this extremely disrespectful.

Says the guy who accused the OP of this thread of being a Tim :lol:

Sent this to Jim on Facebook there.... Hi there Jim, quick question! What is the possibility of an Oranje day at Ibrox sometime in the immediate future as a tribute to Fernando. It was suggested over on the RangersMedia forum and 99% of the members think its a great idea. It would be a fitting way to show support to Fernando and also to invite the MND Scotland charity along as well for a collection

Worn a seriously ill ex players nations strip colour in tribute to him? As I've said several times before why not organise something which can benefit others who suffer this horrible disease? Play a charity match against one of his ex teams and give the proceeds to charity. Christ we could invite him to Ibrox and have a card display across the Govan with his name and number and do a bucket collection for MND Charities? There's loads of things we can do to honour him and help lots of others at the same time.

As irecall we had a lot of Dutch and they were chuffed by our orange strips

Black by name black by nature :lol:

You should be banned for that emoticon alone. Have some respect, you piece of shit.

I woke up today and my heart sank when I remembered about Fernando's struggle. I can't imagine how the man himself feels every day waking up with this illness.

And all you can do is 'lol' - hang your head in fucking shame.

book_him_dano.jpg

You're a disgrace, mate. You obviously couldn't give two fucks about Fernando Ricksen.

You need your baws booted but since you claim to be in New Zealand then I will have to settle for a B7 for your total lack of humanity towards one of our own.

You're a disgrace, mate. You obviously couldn't give two fucks about Fernando Ricksen.

You need your baws booted but since you claim to be in New Zealand then I will have to settle for a B7 for your total lack of humanity towards one of our own.

Dear BMR :rolleyes:

where do I start?

you talk of "lack of humanity towards your own" really? hang on a minute, you jumped on the starter of this very thread and accused him of being a Tim.

Well that's embarrassing for you isn't it. Hope you apologised.

It goes without saying that Fernando Ricksen has my total support and sympathy in this terrible time and to suggest anything other is stooping very low in order to try and score some credibility (bitch slapping?!) points.

still trying to figure out where you got the idea that I lack 'total humanity for one of your own".

I'll put that down to your black thoughts getting in the way of you seeing the real picture.

black-man-angry-about-behavior-of-a.jpg

Dear BMR :rolleyes:

where do I start?

you talk of "lack of humanity towards your own" really? hang on a minute, you jumped on the starter of this very thread and accused him of being a Tim.

Well that's embarrassing for you isn't it. Hope you apologised.

It goes without saying that Fernando Ricksen has my total support and sympathy in this terrible time and to suggest anything other is stooping very low in order to try and score some credibility (bitch slapping?!) points.

still trying to figure out where you got the idea that I lack 'total humanity for one of your own".

I'll put that down to your black thoughts getting in the way of you seeing the real picture.

black-man-angry-about-behavior-of-a.jpg

Just send me a message if you have anything else to say. You have fucked this thread up enough with your daft wee Internet pics.

It's not really the place to try and be funny, if that's what you are trying to do. I genuinely can't tell.

I would guess you are just a daft boy... But just stop embarrassing yourself and our forum, eh?

There is nothing wrong with my comment.

Fernando has all of my best wishes (if you had read the other thread, instead of encouraging a potentially controversial thread, you would have known that).

There was nothing controversial about the thread till you posted in it mate.

You also accused the OP of being a tim, if you have genuine concerns about a member then hit the report button and it will be looked at,