***Official Rangers v Airdrieonians Match Thread***

allgers

Airdrie are the team currently holding up the 1st division table, but this is a cup game so the form book goes out the window, aye right.

The good thing about it, this is Jim Traynor's team, lets get them pumped. The video quality from one of our previous meetings in the 1992 final is crap, but like the result.

http://youtu.be/lutO8drBe2o

After hardly breaking a sweat Tuesday night, I want to send out nearly the same team, they could do with the exercise.

Bell

Foster,Mohsni,Jig,Wallace

Hutton

Peralta,Law,Macleod

Clark,Daly.

Rangers to win 6-0.

Clark 2, Daly 2, Jig 1 and Little(sub 70th min) 1.

Cheers Wully missed that. :thumbup:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Black is suspended.

Likely either straight swap with Hutton, but maybe too soon for a start, or drop Peralta back and bring either Crawford or Little on the right.

When he came on at the weekend he looked sharp enough, 90 minutes might be too much this soon.

I'd put Faure in place of Black, he's a lot better player going forward, or even in a more forward position. This game is not on the telly, but I suspect Rangers TV will have if covered. I would have gone to this game, just to get into the Copland stand for the first time ever, if I hadn't already bought my ticket for the 9th November game.