Ian Black suspended tomorrow.

Redwhiteandblue

Suspension carries over from last season.

We really struggled with him missing the last time. Hope Peralta gets moved in there with Templeton getting the right wing.

More likely to see Hutton getting Blacks spot with Peralta staying on the right, where I just don't think we are getting what we could out of him.

Peralta right back

Hutton in for Black

Templeton on right

That could work well

Anything that gets Peralta playing in a position that he's more comfortable in is fine by me. Would be a little unfair on Foster though, although he's not the greatest, he has been part of a back 4 that has kept many clean sheets.

Good idea - completely change the right side and hope it works! Straight swap black for Macleod and temps on the left

Why not? Foster is fucking mince and Peralta plays right back for his country

Hutton is like for like with Black and Templeton needs to start getting game time

Think it would work well

if hutton shows glimpses of what he did before the injury then we could have a really good player on our books......

If Hutton plays the majority of matches like what he showed glimpses of before the injury then we could have a really good player on our books.

Last game for Honduras, Peralta played in the middle of the park. So I would put him back in Black's position.

Also I would re-jig the midfield 3 by having Temps on the left, Macleod in the middle and Law on the right, where he's played for Motherwell before.

Keep the backline as it is but Foster is on a shoogly peg and he needs to start contributing more on the overlap.

He will be missed, he's a hugely improved player from last season, as some one stated further up the thread " i wouldn't have bothered if black missed a game last season" i felt the same as i thought he was lazy as fuck last season, now he's a vital part of the team a key player, but i'm confident Hutton will step in and do a job, he started to look like a player as well before injury.