20/1 value to win every game this season?

Boab

I seriously doubt we'll win every game. We may remain unbeaten though. Even if we had all our international players of two years ago I wouldn't expect us to win every game.

I think we'll definitely drop points in the games we play after the league has been won. That always happens.

I seriously doubt we'll win every game. We may remain unbeaten though. Even if we had all our international players of two years ago I wouldn't expect us to win every game.

Even money for that.

Throwing your money away.

As some other people have already said,

Once the league is won and the pressure

Is off we will definitely drop points.

I can't remember what year it was either advocatt(sp) or the 9 in a row era.we won the league with about 6 games to go, in those remaining games we either lost or drew them and went on to lose the Scottish cup final as well because our form was right out of the window

Throwing your money away.

As some other people have already said,

Once the league is won and the pressure

Is off we will definitely drop points.

I can't remember what year it was either advocatt(sp) or the 9 in a row era.we won the league with about 6 games to go, in those remaining games we either lost or drew them and went on to lose the Scottish cup final as well because our form was right out of the window

No pressure at all in winning the league,the pressure is on to stay undefeated and the dream is to win every league game .Don't think we'll do either so no visit to bookies for me ,but the challenge in attempting being undefeated and scoring record amount of goals makes this season more interesting than last. On the subject of pressure if we dont win tonight Ally will be under real pressure, but think he's safe caus i may go to bookies with 3-0 and mcculloch first scorer.

Firstly, that won't happen.

However, if anyone out there fancies it then don't take the 20/1. Start with a tenner and bet Rangers to win every week. As your stake grows (hopefully) so do your returns. Keep putting your increasing stake on each week. So, if you bet Rangers at 1/5 for a tenner, your tenner becomes £12. Then in the next game you stick your £12 on at whatever odds and keep going.

If Rangers did win their next 20 odd games you will get a lot more than 20/1 betting them every week.

EVS is a fucking shocking price to remain unbeaten in the league, 20/1 to win all games in the league or every competition ?

Should be about 10s or bigger to go u beaten and at least 33s to win every game. Bookies are robbing fucks these days

Should be about 10s or bigger to go u beaten and at least 33s to win every game. Bookies are robbing fucks these days

Snide prices, they know people will lump big on evens and if it comes in we've been bumped and they don't need to pay as much out as 2/1,3/1 etc , wise move from the bookies, i'd be exploring other bookies for a better price, surely all cant be EVS ?.