Today

Super Jig

Just had an experience today that finally proves to me how bitter and twisted peopl are towards my club . At lunch today I nipped along to my local sports shop to get Ricksen 2 put on it for the game tonight ... Upon entering shop and asking for it the boy said to me " think we only have SPL" numbers he then called over his supervisor ... The 1st question was " what team is it " then as he walked away with his colleague I overheard him say " what's he wanting on it as we all know what that lot are like " at that point I swear to god if I didn't have work pass on I would have flew for him !! Anyway they returned and said " we don't have a number 2 " I said what about number 1" I hadn't even finished my sentence and he quickly replied " nope not go that either " I grabbed my top and stormed out !!! Sorry if all this didn't make much sense but am fucking angry or am I over reacting ???

After all the troubles at Rangers,it has lit the torch paper to let them ridicule and abuse their altered ego's.Their demented souls have waited years for this opportunity.

To counter, act with class and decorum and tell them TO FCK OFF YOU INBRED SMELLY B******S

Just had an experience today that finally proves to me how bitter and twisted peopl are towards my club . At lunch today I nipped along to my local sports shop to get Ricksen 2 put on it for the game tonight ... Upon entering shop and asking for it the boy said to me " think we only have SPL" numbers he then called over his supervisor ... The 1st question was " what team is it " then as he walked away with his colleague I overheard him say " what's he wanting on it as we all know what that lot are like " at that point I swear to god if I didn't have work pass on I would have flew for him !! Anyway they returned and said " we don't have a number 2 " I said what about number 1" I hadn't even finished my sentence and he quickly replied " nope not go that either " I grabbed my top and stormed out !!! Sorry if all this didn't make much sense but am fucking angry or am I over reacting ???

What shop was it? I want the name of the shop.

The Supervisor is a dick. Probably jealous. Most successful Club in Scotland, a support that would fill both of their shitty wee grounds and then some. A stadium that makes theirs look like a couple of garden sheds split by a muddy footpath. Stick the bitter cunt into his boss.