Tonight's game on TV?

Sparkle

wigiwig live stream (tu)

Or you could just go to the game? I just can't understand why some (not nessecarily you as I don't know your situation) are content to sit and watch a jittery, shite stream on an illegal site instead of getting out and supporting their team!

Or you could just go to the game? I just can't understand why some (not nessecarily you as I don't know your situation) are content to sit and watch a jittery, shite stream on an illegal site instead of getting out and supporting their team

I understand your general point but as I said up-post, for me it is childcare issues....I am disappointed to miss the game but for some reason these children can't seem to run the bath or work the oven. Maybe next year when they are 3.

Or you could just go to the game? I just can't understand why some (not nessecarily you as I don't know your situation) are content to sit and watch a jittery, shite stream on an illegal site instead of getting out and supporting their team

I understand your general point but as I said up-post, for me it is childcare issues....I am disappointed to miss the game but for some reason these children can't seem to run the bath or work the oven. Maybe next year when they are 3.

The point I'm making is not universal and each individual has their own responsibilities and priorities however the fact remains these streams make some people who could go logistically and geographically lazy! Some will CHOOSE to watch a stream instead of going and these people are the problem!

The funny thing is though when these same people bitch about the quality of the stream.....similairly to the people bitching that mmlp2 has 'leaked' in wma format....it's illegal morons so you can't complain!!!!

The point I'm making is not universal and each individual has their own responsibilities and priorities however the fact remains these streams make some people who could go logistically and geographically lazy! Some will CHOOSE to watch a stream instead of going and these people are the problem!

The funny thing is though when these same people bitch about the quality of the stream.....similairly to the people bitching that mmlp2 has 'leaked' in wma format....it's illegal morons so you can't complain!!!!

I bet you're a riot at parties.