James Traynor has left the building

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Does this suggest we no longer fear the adverse publicity created by the Scottish media, and may in fact have come to an unofficial agreement to deal with them directly and without further prejudice ? Have to wait and see.

Does this suggest we no longer fear the adverse publicity created by the Scottish media, and may in fact have come to an unofficial agreement to deal with them directly and without further prejudice ? Have to wait and see.

The people running us are not interested in what the Scottish media say about us they are only interested in keeping there jobs. They are only interested in slagging the other lot that are trying to get on the board.

A shower of embarrassing bastards that are not interested in Rangers football club or the fans.

Expected responses already but I think much of his role was behind the scenes tbh rather than to be a PR man

I heard he was working crazy hours

People on here know nothing and just assume he sits on his arse all day

I thank him for his efforts with all the sideshows going on , guy never had a chance

The people running us are not interested in what the Scottish media say about us they are only interested in keeping there jobs. They are only interested in slagging the other lot that are trying to get on the board.

A shower of embarrassing bastards that are not interested in Rangers football club or the fans.

Just like the man that was on the board for years, and is now wanting back on again.