James Traynor has left the building

Hoodster

Would you rather we are kept in the dark? Would you rather be treated like we were under Whyte? Whilst I'd rather he'd blog the info, we need to know. I'll never forget where I was when I heard we were being liquidated. I never ever want to go through any form of insolvency event again. If JT spills the beans, it's got to be for the good. It's critical now. We cannot afford to have our heads in the sand over this

We have always been kept in the dark , thats nothing new .

If he spills the beans ?

Its a certainty he will be in talks with the BBC now and only a matter of time before they have all the dirt on us again .

He should have made a statement himself on the site but we all know how this is going to go ..........

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We have always been kept in the dark , thats nothing new .

If he spills the beans ?

Its a certainty he will be in talks with the BBC now and only a matter of time before they have all the dirt on us again .

He should have made a statement himself on the site but we all know how this is going to go ..........

He was hardly going to be able to do it on the official website!! Does it really matter if it's the bbc, the record whoever just so long as we know in advance of the AGM? Personally I think anything that comes from him will be through the Herald and Richard Wilson.

It would be nice to think he learned to care enough about Rangers that he wouldnt try to backstab us but you can bet there will be offers from the likes of the rhreble or the sun for his "exclusive behind the scenes at Rangers"

That'll depend on the true circumstances of him leaving. Did he fall or was he he pushed?

The fat wank was there with the rest of the media, spreading the club's cheeks and drizzling lube while Murray, then Whyte, then Green got to work. He came out with the dead club BS at the worst possible time. Then when every dodgy fucker has had his way with us and took off with whatever they could stuff in their pockets, he dropped by for a few months on a high wage to do nothing but send out amateurish and embarrassing press releases. No doubt he's now left with a hefty slice of out remaining share money.

As glad as I am that he's gone, I'm angrier that Jack Irvine (Scotland's most poisonous scrote) is still on the books. The last few years has been about taking our money, ensuring it doesn't reach our club.

I feel a little sorry for the guy. He walked into an organization in chaos, after completely and spectacular burning his bridges at the DR.

That's not something to feel sorry about, surely?

Getting away from a declining comedy rag should be a positive career move. Anyway Scottish Media is such a small pond Traynor will walk back into BBC Republican and be writing with some other declining newspaper soon enough.

The guy has got to earn a living. We had he opportunity to use him to expose the rangers bias in the media, from an insiders view, and we failed to use it.

The media will now use him to dish the dirt on Rangers from an insiders view point.

I fear Rangers have have scored an o.g with Traynor.