Indirect free kick

Craig53

There was also a bizarre decision in the first half when Lee Wallace was fouled in the airdrie box ,which looked like a stick on penalty but the ref gave a foul against Wallace.

I thought I must've missed something but they showed it on the screens & it was more blatant than I thought.

Terrible decision.

I thought he called it correctly.

I must admit, after seeing GOAT's post on this I watched it more carefully, I'm not sure there was a handball, and if I'm not sure from watching it over and over then what chance has the ref got? Take it it's standard procedure to give an indirect free kick for that?

Anyway, made a few other shite decisions other than this!

I must admit, after seeing GOAT's post on this I watched it more carefully, I'm not sure there was a handball, and if I'm not sure from watching it over and over then what chance has the ref got? Take it it's standard procedure to give an indirect free kick for that?

Yes.

Standard procedure to give an in-direct freekick for dangerous play, which it was.

What does this mean?

Swansea were playing Chelsea and their ballboy fell on the ball and cuddled it to waste time near the end.

Hazard (I think) gave him a bit of a kick as he struggled to retrieve it to get on with the game!

Swansea were playing Chelsea and their ballboy fell on the ball and cuddled it to waste time near the end.

Hazard (I think) gave him a bit of a kick as he struggled to retrieve it to get on with the game!

Thanks, I remember that now.

Daft comment but hey ho.