Dont you just love Ulster ?

D'Artagnan

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yet another thread that shows fur some it's not all about Rangers

Nope youve outed me and my secret agenda completely.

I just use Rangers as a platform for other things. And the many hours, (nay days on occasion), I spend researching articles to defend our club and support, and in particular the many hours I have spent pursuing HMRC, writing to MP's MSP's and others are all done simply to provide a cover for my secret agenda.

I just use Rangers as a platform for other things. And the many hours, (nay days on occasion), I spend researching articles to defend our club and support, and in particular the many hours I have spent pursuing HMRC, writing to MP's MSP's and others are all done simply to provide a cover for my secret agenda.

I hope you put as much effort into your writing in the defence of Scotland from those who want to take it from us as you have done for Ulster and Rangers, maybe in years to come our songs will cover our defending of Ulsters place in the union and also of Scotland's. The fight is here now i hope we will receive the same backing as we gave as a collective to Ulster. It would be the gravest of errors to spend decades defending Ulster's place in the union to then lose our own homeland without a fight.

Keep up the good fight D'art we may not agree on everything but i would be happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the defence of our club,support and our union.

WATP

GSTQ

I hope you put as much effort into your writing in the defence of Scotland from those who want to take it from us as you have done for Ulster and Rangers, maybe in years to come our songs will cover our defending of Ulsters place in the union and also of Scotland's. The fight is here now i hope we will receive the same backing as we gave as a collective to Ulster. It would be the gravest of errors to spend decades defending Ulster's place in the union to then lose our own homeland without a fight.

Keep up the good fight D'art we may not agree on everything but i would be happy to stand shoulder to shoulder with you in the defence of our club,support and our union.

WATP

GSTQ

http://www.maintaintheunion.co.uk/whatwestandfor.html

Recognise the author ?

Yet another thread that shows fur some it's not all about Rangers

:lol:

It's all about Rangers for d'art and many others, we just embrace everything, the loyalist side of it, the unionist side of it and the greatest loyalist, unionist club in world football.

Told you like it or lump it we are here to stay.

The thing that makes me happy is when i depart from this earth, is that we have plenty of people who will carry on, our traditions and culture. :7325:

Minstral you lived through the plague, world war 1, world war 2 etc. You'll probably be here when we've gone :lol:

:lol: I agree with all that - except the last sentence - your agenda is not secret - you have just kept it under wraps for the last few threads but now reverting to type :pipe:

:lol:

It's all about Rangers for d'art and many others, we just embrace everything, the loyalist side of it, the unionist side of it and the greatest loyalist, unionist club in world football.

Told you like it or lump it we are here to stay.

Whereas I need no add ons to embrace Rangers