Everton v Spurs / Cardiff v Swansea

Broxi1872

The German league has been an exciting league to watch for ages, it just doesn't get the constant build up and bullshit that comes with the EPL

Yeah thats true - between 05 -09 there was an English team in the champions league final every year (3 times a winner including an all English final) then Utd in 2011 and Chelsea 2012 so when people say the EPL is miles behind they are being a bit misguided, think the Germans will be the best for a while but it won't last forever, Bayern will be the team to beat for next 3 years perhaps then it could go any way. Chelsea and Man city could very well be the best teams in Europe in a few years time

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah thats true - between 05 -09 there was an English team in the champions league final every year (3 times a winner including an all English final) then Utd in 2011 and Chelsea 2012 so when people say the EPL is miles behind they are being a bit misguided, think the Germans will be the best for a while but it won't last forever, Bayern will be the team to beat for next 3 years perhaps then it could go any way. Chelsea and Man city could very well be the best teams in Europe in a few years time

We are not talking about champions league or Europa league.

We are talking about the general excitement of the leagues. The EPL is overrated shite. The arsenal game was shite and the spurs Everton game was that bad the club I was in yesterday switched over to Motherwell v hibs :lol:

We are not talking about champions league or Europa league.

We are talking about the general excitement of the leagues. The EPL is overrated shite. The arsenal game was shite and the spurs Everton game was that bad the club I was in yesterday switched over to Motherwell v hibs :lol:

Yeah well its been pish this season and i didn't watch much last year

There is nothing worse than a shit game of football when you have been looking forward to it, the Utd Liverpool game and the Utd Chelsea game at start of the season were both just utter pish to name but a few

Yeah well its been pish this season and i didn't watch much last year

There is nothing worse than a shit game of football when you have been looking forward to it, the Utd Liverpool game and the Utd Chelsea game at start of the season were both just utter pish to name but a few

It seems to be all their "big" games that are absolutely shocking. Didn't they say that Man U Chelsea game was one of the worst games in recent history?

It seems to be all their "big" games that are absolutely shocking. Didn't they say that Man U Chelsea game was one of the worst games in recent history?

Wouldn't be surprised any way it was awful, There have been a lot of stinkers in recent history though so its hard to say, only thing i remember happening was a Rooney shot that was saved.

0-0 draws really are the worst thing