WATP magazine

thehost

If it's fury etc it can go chase itself. No disrespect meant to D'Art or DJW.

It's just opinions my friend .You don't have to purchase the magazine, although its always good to get some educated bears take on the happenings or should that be shenanigans at our beloved club.

Gow & McKillop are editors. Andrew Brewster is the man behind it. He was also the man behind 72 mag. 60 pages of content for £2.50.

The first issue out on Saturday includes interviews with Novo, Gordon Smith & Mols.

The magazine is open to all & is not a Rangers Standard project. As you can see from the thread there are a whole range of writers.

It's just opinions my friend .You don't have to purchase the magazine, although its always good to get some educated bears take on the happenings or should that be shenanigans at our beloved club.

Fair enough. Although if you are claiming i am uneducated simply because i do not wish to purchase a magazine...

Gow & McKillop are editors. Andrew Brewster is the man behind it. He was also the man behind 72 mag. 60 pages of content for £2.50.

The first issue out on Saturday includes interviews with Novo, Gordon Smith & Mols.

The magazine is open to all & is not a Rangers Standard project. As you can see from the thread there are a whole range of writers.

yes but the editors would not reflect much of a great many folks world view

its like having clegg and cable editing and wondering why a MOTR agenda is being pushed