WATP magazine

thehost

Anyone shed any light who is behind it?

Just been on the website and it proudly exclaims no factions. I then look at the first issue and it has an AGM guide.

I see it has two editors.

Anyone enlighten me.

Cheers

Hi all,

WATP Magazine was started by us in conjection with Andrew Brewster and in the initial stages it was made clear that we would only be happy to go forward with this project if we were going to promote the positive side our club and our supporters. That is the key goal of the magazine hence the 'One Rangers, No Factions' byline.

I would also like to thank the editors, columnists and writers who have all worked very hard and have done great job and none of them are getting paid - they are all doing it out of love for the club. Not that there is too much money to be made from the magazine as it will take a few months before we start to break even.

We are also quite pleased to that we are contributing to the club with the purchase of photos for the magazine and we are currently in talks to buy the images direct from the club so that they get 100% of the money.

re: the OP

The AGM guide is a purely informative article that discusses what an AGM is, who can attend, what to expect on the day etc. There is no agenda or comment within the piece that I can see.

There is some great content in the mag and I'm really looking forward to it coming out on Saturday!

WATP

Hi all,

WATP Magazine was started by us in conjection with Andrew Brewster and in the initial stages it was made clear that we would only be happy to go forward with this project if we were going to promote the positive side our club and our supporters. That is the key goal of the magazine hence the 'One Rangers, No Factions' byline.

I would also like to thank the editors, columnists and writers who have all worked very hard and have done great job and none of them are getting paid - they are all doing it out of love for the club. Not that there is too much money to be made from the magazine as it will take a few months before we start to break even.

We are also quite pleased to that we are contributing to the club with the purchase of photos for the magazine and we are currently in talks to buy the images direct from the club so that they get 100% of the money.

The AGM guide is a purely informative article that discusses what an AGM is, who can attend, what to expect on the day etc. There is no agenda or comment within the piece that I can see.

There is some great content in the mag and I'm really looking forward to it coming out on Saturday!

WATP

This x100000! We really can't stress the One Rangers No Factions line enough. As for the AGM piece it is purely factual and does not mention any kind of opinion.

It would be great if something like this could help unite the fan base.

Hi all,

WATP

Well said LT

This is long overdue

Hope you guard against it going the same way as the Rangers Standard