Call of Duty Ghosts

Straight-Edge-Loyal

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ended up buying this on the xbox dashboard as it's another tenner to upgrade to the xbox one version so thought why not. As soon as I bought it though I instantly got a feeling of regret. The last few cods haven't been upto much but after playing it for a good while I am actually really enjoying this one! There doesn't seem to be much lag compensation online which ruined it for me on the last one.

Didnt enjoy it at first but the big maps have made me alter my rushing style. Slowed down and really enjoying it and doing very well. Some smaller maps wouldve been nice along with assault killstreaks that actually get kilks. My IMS shouldnt be getting more kills than a helicopter shooting rockets ...

I have to say I am enjoying this game a lot more than the previous ones, but that may ware off soon.

Like the fact the maps are bigger and you have to hunt players to kill them, rather than just sit in an spot and have someone run past every 2 secs.

Got a loan of this the other day, Maps are decent but the lack of choke points kills it, The reason why COD 4 was amazing was the choke points same with older Rainbows and Ghost Recons...This game you turn round a corner and your always open and you can die from about 35 different directions...add in the fact your constantly running over shit on the ground that kills you and folk have scopes that light u up like a Christmas tree just makes for a game aimed at the casual market now. Game needs toned down and to become more tactical.

A simple no respawn team deathmatch would of been great with these bigger maps but Hardcore search & destroy seemed to be the only decent game mode.

If you have liked it the past couple of years you'l love it, If you've been getting tired of the series i'd stay away.

MW2 was the last one I enjoyed. Didn't like the Black ops or MW3 though.

No games to play just now so looking for something to fuck about playing

Once I did anything once the novelty wore off. Running about killing people, planes, boats, cheats, missions, buying guns and clothes.

Did it all in previous GTAs.

PS3 (tu)

Its a.cracking game and.story you should play through.

Was going.to offer.to buy Pro Evo but ive got an Xbox.