Call of Duty Ghosts

Straight-Edge-Loyal

Conquest is my fav mode mate,never liked it on ps3 as it was only 24 players and the maps were too big,so it was pretty boring,but with 64 on ps4 it's quality.feels like you're in a war with all the shit going in around you,plus it's not like rush were you're forced down the same route over and over again,you decide where you want to go and what flags to capture.

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is it really this bad? was going to buy it.

:lol: you have to laugh at cunts that post videos of how shite they are at cod.

He continually runs into the open centre of the map and wonders why he keeps getting shot ffs you'd flank the sniper.

Personally I prefer the unpredictability of the ghosts Multiplayer and adapting to win.

If you're a run n gunner then black ops 2 is the game for you, the maps are tiny and there's nowhere to hide.

Ghosts is infinitely better imo.

still playing Ghosts online, mainly cos i'm too lazy to change the disc in the machine.

with regard to snipers, flank them, stab them and place an IED where they lie for when they return to the same spot.

I usually play domination, so your spending most of the time hunting arseholes rather than play the game, really these guys should just play the team one with no domination or the free for all, wallopers

:lol: you have to laugh at cunts that post videos of how shite they are at cod.

He continually runs into the open centre of the map and wonders why he keeps getting shot ffs you'd flank the sniper.

Personally I prefer the unpredictability of the ghosts Multiplayer and adapting to win.

If you're a run n gunner then black ops 2 is the game for you, the maps are tiny and there's nowhere to hide.

Ghosts is infinitely better imo.

:lol: :lol:

I know what you mean but snippers is meant to snipe not run and gun with ut and shoot you at close range.

Just died on a 21 streak from a quickscoper, lulz. Anyway i managed to get the KEM and drop 92 kills in the process so really pleased. Pressed the share button and i get random gameplay from 2 hours ago, i don't think the share button has actually recorded the gameplay i wanted yet.