Butcher for Hibs

SaneBear

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If he's a wank, which he isn't, he's a wank that's done more for this club than you or I ever will.

It'd be much more appropriate to call someone who calls a Rangers legend a wank a wank than that Rangers legend.

Keep calm and have a wank, ya wank.

Keep calm and have a wank, ya wank.

G.E.C. - wank, wank, wank.

G.E.C. - wank, wank, wank.

I think he broke his leg on purpose too. We'd have won the league that year if he had taken more calcium. Wank.

If he's a wank, which he isn't, he's a wank that's done more for this club than you or I ever will.

It'd be much more appropriate to call someone who calls a Rangers legend a wank a wank than that Rangers legend.

I have a feeling that some of the derogatory comments are from the younger members on here and probably never saw Butcher in action.

He always gave 100% whether for Rangers or England. Recall after one game he was so frustrated with the outcome he kicked the dressing room door off it's hinges

such was his will to win. On top of this he was a class player

I have a feeling that some of the derogatory comments are from the younger members on here and probably never saw Butcher in action.

He always gave 100% whether for Rangers or England. Recall after one game he was so frustrated with the outcome he kicked the dressing room door off it's hinges

such was his will to win. On top of this he was a class player

At Parkhead was where the Joiner was required, he was a total standout for us, the nit picking loyal want to stop whinging over every sentence uttered by ex players, we had one of the top central defenders in world football as our club captain, to all slagging him off shut the fuck up. he may well be our manager in a few seasons if he cuts it at Easter Road.