*****The Official Rangers v Dunfermline Match Thread*****

wearethepeople1

By about the 55th minute, when Dunfermline had done everything possible to kick the fuck out of us and we were on the receiving end of the lion's share of dreadful refereeing decisions, I realised that I wanted us to beat them more than I've wanted to beat a team in a very long time. Well in, Jig, Big Jon and Mohsni! Templeton on instead of MacLeod was a poor decision, only complaint I'd really have to make to Ally. He doesn't know the meaning of unselfish play, most of his runs could have ended productively if he'd passed rather than trying spectacular efforts which he doesn't have the skill to finish, but he's been like that the whole time he's been at the club and is yet to properly impress me. Overall though, I'll happily take the 3 points! Mon the Gers!

Just back from the game. Happy to beat Dunfermline 3-1, I really do hope the football is going to improve though. I can't deny that I'm worried about that. Grinding out a result in a hard fought game is one thing but lack of any tactical depth is another. That said I thought we were the better team overall. Had plenty of possession, need to use it better, stop giving it away, and be more clinical. That and a few other things.

It was good to host Dunfy fans and beat their team and silence their stupid mouths. Many of these teams will be dying to come to Ibrox and get a shot at beating us, glad to have sent these ones packing with a defeat.

Ref was unbelievable, Stevie O'Reilly, nice one Stevie, yeah cheers, you've mastered the art of impartiality there Stevie yeah cheers

Referee needed to have got a grip on the game he he let far to much go on for far to long & it cost us in injuries & reminded me of some of the scraps we found ourself in last year still we are going to get them & the team took the fight on & ended up another good win YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES well done Ally & the team WATP :21: :21: :21:

the pars are a shower of dirty bastards,soppose thats the way jeffries thinks he can beat us.cant wait till we go to there ground and turn them over by playing football :5536:

I was certainly surprised at how bad their tackling was. Almost violent and could have resulted in police involvement. Of course, the useless ref inspired them and they took the softly, softly touch as a green light to kick and elbow their way through the game. Is Lunney only responsible for the top league and if so, why should the persons of lower leagues be any more susceptible to this kind of play?