Once normal hostilities are resumed...

OlegKuznetsov

Every important decision which goes our way will be scrutinised. Referees will be hounded once more. The media will join in.

Our songs will regain that special focus that no other songs share.

English, Spiers, Dailycunt et al, will still be cunts, but with some added urgency, since timmy must get to ten. Arrogance will entail another "we must get to England" campaign, ably supported by the media, as they dismiss our challenge.

Season tickets will soar, as towns across Scotland offer two guaranteed chances for bigots to spew their venom and bait our supporters. Nobody in the media highlights this burning desire to abuse the supposedly new club as self-defeating hypocrisy.

Regan will still be saying "What now Peter?" followed by "Great idea, Peter. I'll get on to that one immediately"

The SPFL, with Rangers now back at the top, will get their first big sponsorship deal.

Vincent Lunny will still be banning Rangers players whilst clearing scum players.

YellowFang will be an even more bitter little cunt, but insecurity, greed and cowardice will see him move to a mid-Championship club for money. If no club comes in for him, he will stay in position with a false sense of security which will see his final and fatal nervous breakdown. The press will mourn him as "better than Jesus, when you think about it", saddened that their decade long period of unjustifiable support for him come to nought.

Outrage and violence will ensue as we clinch the title, thus ending the "Run of Scum". This defeat then renders the whole campaign against Rangers as rather pathetic and ultimately unsuccessful. Thousands of scum then abandon their team, thus clarifying the GFITW label and at the same time giving up on the game, expressing some moral outrage along the lines of "It's no fair. Them bastards weren't meant to win it again." Others will merely kill themselves.

We'll not be going to England.

Aye I do believe ye are correct as a lot of Rangers fans still live in lala land and close their eyes to what is happening in this country, there is little room left for a unionist protestant team. I do believe it is much better that we stay around and feed the very hands that tried to kill us, and watch whilst the governing bodies become a septic state

Aye I do believe ye are correct as a lot of Rangers fans still live in lala land and close their eyes to what is happening in this country, there is little room left for a unionist protestant team. I do believe it is much better that we stay around and feed the very hands that tried to kill us, and watch whilst the governing bodies become a septic state

I'd love to see us move to England but I don't see it happening, pal.