Once normal hostilities are resumed...

OlegKuznetsov

Aye I do believe ye are correct as a lot of Rangers fans still live in lala land and close their eyes to what is happening in this country, there is little room left for a unionist protestant team. I do believe it is much better that we stay around and feed the very hands that tried to kill us, and watch whilst the governing bodies become a septic state

Dont worry 77 you are not the only one for whom this sticks in the throat like a dry Jacobs cracker.

Every important decision which goes our way will be scrutinised. Referees will be hounded once more. The media will join in.

Our songs will regain that special focus that no other songs share.

English, Spiers, Dailycunt et al, will still be cunts, but with some added urgency, since timmy must get to ten. Arrogance will entail another "we must get to England" campaign, ably supported by the media, as they dismiss our challenge.

Season tickets will soar, as towns across Scotland offer two guaranteed chances for bigots to spew their venom and bait our supporters. Nobody in the media highlights this burning desire to abuse the supposedly new club as self-defeating hypocrisy.

Regan will still be saying "What now Peter?" followed by "Great idea, Peter. I'll get on to that one immediately"

The SPFL, with Rangers now back at the top, will get their first big sponsorship deal.

Vincent Lunny will still be banning Rangers players whilst clearing scum players.

YellowFang will be an even more bitter little cunt, but insecurity, greed and cowardice will see him move to a mid-Championship club for money. If no club comes in for him, he will stay in position with a false sense of security which will see his final and fatal nervous breakdown. The press will mourn him as "better than Jesus, when you think about it", saddened that their decade long period of unjustifiable support for him come to nought.

Pretty much agree with the bulk of what you have posted, however there are a number of things that could happen prior to our return to the top division that could radically change the who scenario. Over the last six months we have been granted a look at their true financial burden thanks to the work of some of our dedicated supporters. Who knows what other debts have been hidden by the famous "debt free" club. On top of that there are the problems with the Co-op Bank who seem to have been acting as a benefactor to their club rather than in the interests of its share holders, and there is the situation of how they came into ownership of land previously owned by the GCC for a pittance. So far they have been able to keep this well under cover, however if things start to go against them regarding the Co-op bank then I'm pretty sure that the English press will have no qualms about putting it in the full view of the public.

As we have seen from results in Europe and the League Cup it wouldn't take too much to wreck their master plan on the field of play even with the strength of squad they have at the moment. I'm actually of the opinion that the squad they will have when we return may well be a lot weaker than some will imagine, they're currently opening the door to anybody who wants to buy their keeper and one season without CL qualification will mean they will lose any player who has either international or CL aspirations.

At the moment we have the on going problems regarding shareholders and the board. I really don't see this running on too far after the AGM. Once we have a settled boardroom Rangers can strengthen financially and on the park. As we have seen of late 18 months can bring a lot of changes in football fortunes. I for one have a wee feeling that the tables may well start to turn come the spring. No doubt there will be further attempts to damage our club, but I really feel these are now being driven by the fear of our revival and what may surface about the way they have been conducting their business over the last 10 years.

I agree on most part except we really must go to England

Do you honestly think that the English really want us? If they did both Rangers and "them" would have been there by now. The only way for this to happen is a dramatic drop in interest in the EPL and Championship at home and abroad which would require a new set up with the addition of bigger clubs than they currently have making up numbers in the EPL. Even then it may not happen as Sky could always try for a breakaway Euro League with the top teams from England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

Pretty much agree with the bulk of what you have posted, however there are a number of things that could happen prior to our return to the top division that could radically change the who scenario. Over the last six months we have been granted a look at their true financial burden thanks to the work of some of our dedicated supporters. Who knows what other debts have been hidden by the famous "debt free" club. On top of that there are the problems with the Co-op Bank who seem to have been acting as a benefactor to their club rather than in the interests of its share holders, and there is the situation of how they came into ownership of land previously owned by the GCC for a pittance. So far they have been able to keep this well under cover, however if things start to go against them regarding the Co-op bank then I'm pretty sure that the English press will have no qualms about putting it in the full view of the public.

As we have seen from results in Europe and the League Cup it wouldn't take too much to wreck their master plan on the field of play even with the strength of squad they have at the moment. I'm actually of the opinion that the squad they will have when we return may well be a lot weaker than some will imagine, they're currently opening the door to anybody who wants to buy their keeper and one season without CL qualification will mean they will lose any player who has either international or CL aspirations.

At the moment we have the on going problems regarding shareholders and the board. I really don't see this running on too far after the AGM. Once we have a settled boardroom Rangers can strengthen financially and on the park. As we have seen of late 18 months can bring a lot of changes in football fortunes. I for one have a wee feeling that the tables may well start to turn come the spring. No doubt there will be further attempts to damage our club, but I really feel these are now being driven by the fear of our revival and what may surface about the way they have been conducting their business over the last 10 years.

I very much concur. (tu)

Do you honestly think that the English really want us? If they did both Rangers and "them" would have been there by now. The only way for this to happen is a dramatic drop in interest in the EPL and Championship at home and abroad which would require a new set up with the addition of bigger clubs than they currently have making up numbers in the EPL. Even then it may not happen as Sky could always try for a breakaway Euro League with the top teams from England, France, Germany, Italy and Spain.

I would not expect to go straight to their top leagues and yes their lower leagues were interested. The real and genuine opportunity was lost when we had no league and was forced to sign a 5 way blackmail agreement, now we are contracted

Yellow teeth will be gone before we return IMO.

I've been thinking that for some time now. He'll just not be able to cope with a successful Rangers and I'm sure some of the other clubs support must be seeing through all this shite by now. Crickey, I'm still waiting to hear what Ally whispered into his filthy ear, which he promised at the end of the season. Answers on the back of a fiver to Dutchy, c/o money bags, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

I've been thinking that for some time now. He'll just not be able to cope with a successful Rangers and I'm sure some of the other clubs support must be seeing through all this shite by now. Crickey, I'm still waiting to hear what Ally whispered into his filthy ear, which he promised at the end of the season. Answers on the back of a fiver to Dutchy, c/o money bags, gimmie, gimmie, gimmie.

his reasons will be because he knows that the longer he stays in a league with no competition the less chance there is of teams in the championship taking him seriously. He'll go down, show himself for what he is - an average manager at best - fail, be hated by the fans for his arrogance and end up back at the scums ground when his replacement gets sacked for failing to beat a rangers team still building in the top flight. Why UEFA still deem the SPL worthy of a Champs league qualifying place given that it's a guaranteed winner for the next 2 seasons is beyond me, there are foreign leagues more competitive that don't get deemed worthy.

Put it this way, he wouldn't get away with all his shite down there, then again, we all know why Catholic's moan about their plight up here, they've got us to target. I'm not so sure about the CL qualifiers. I know all countries used to have a chance to qualify via some pre-qualifying matches. I'm sure the Welsh league had to play against Liverpool in that section, I can't remember the reason why Liverpool were demoted so much, but there was a section whereby all the crappy leagues had a chance. I think!!!!!

Put it this way, he wouldn't get away with all his shite down there, then again, we all know why Catholic's moan about their plight up here, they've got us to target. I'm not so sure about the CL qualifiers. I know all countries used to have a chance to qualify via some pre-qualifying matches. I'm sure the Welsh league had to play against Liverpool in that section, I can't remember the reason why Liverpool were demoted so much, but there was a section whereby all the crappy leagues had a chance. I think!!!!!

There still is.

The reason Liverpool were in that section was coz they won the champs league the year before, but didn't qualify from their league position.

UEFA kicked out one of the diddy teams and put Liverpool in so they could defend their title.

They are starting to shit themselves regarding our return, and the closer we get to the top flight, the more it will affect them.

All those tifos about the death of our club, and celebrating it will come back to haunt them.

KARMA's gonna get them.