Segregation for the semi finals

cameron1873

Any idea how this is going to work.

I would presume we would get the main stand and the Rangers end. Maybe a lot more if we don't get celtic but if we do, I'm not a fan of them getting a good chunk of the Govan stand but I guess there isn't much that can be done about this.

Has there been any official word on this?

I would presume we would get the main stand and the Rangers end. Maybe a lot more if we don't get celtic but if we do, I'm not a fan of them getting a good chunk of the Govan stand but I guess there isn't much that can be done about this.

The Catholics are insisting that they should have their own separate semi-final, but that it must be held at a state funded venue, which of course is the piggery. (tu)

If I remember right that was the split the last time we faced them in a semi at Ibrox. Can't remember if the corners were there at the time.

What a night that was ground was split 50 - 50 and when we scored what turned out to be the only goal of the game it was like a bomb going off inside ibrox the noise was incredible.hated seeing

So many of those fucking tarrier scumbags in ibrox until we scored that is lol those were the days and we could sing whatever songs we wanted to into the bargain.happy days

sadly for me if we do reach the semis ive not taken semi finals and finals on my ticket so although it would be at ibrox i wouldnt be able to get a ticket!

I think you might still be able to select the option to take semi finals and finals if you log into your Rangers account on the official site. Also plenty of others won't have taken them, there'll surely be some availability for season ticket holders who haven't ticked the box

When was that mate?

1994ish. The corners were not there yet. They got Copeland and Govan stands. It'd probably be similar as it eases segregation issues.

EDIT: Fucking Broomy not copland. Twat.

I think you might still be able to select the option to take semi finals and finals if you log into your Rangers account on the official site. Also plenty of others won't have taken them, there'll surely be some availability for season ticket holders who haven't ticked the box

Believe the cut off date was 31/10 for taking semi/final.

Yes if I remember right it was the league cup semi final at ibrox where we won the game 1-0 thanks to a late mark hately goal the beggars

Got the broomloan and govan stands. And I would imagine it would be the same segregation

Arrangements this time around if we get the cunts in the semi final.

Yes if I remember right it was the league cup semi final at ibrox where we won the game 1-0 thanks to a late mark hately goal the beggars

Got the broomloan and govan stands. And I would imagine it would be the same segregation

Arrangements this time around if we get the cunts in the semi final.

After Huistra was sent off as well!

Forgot about that what a night it was. I was in the copeland rear and will never forget the noise as I climbed the last lot of stairs from the concourse to go to my seat it was like an explosion.one of the best atmospheres I have had the pleasure of being part of at ibrox would say it was up there along with Kiev and Leeds in the later years.