Does McCoist live on the same planet as the fans?

Adoniram

Saying today he has sympathy for Dunfermline and their fans because they had sympathy for us. Sorry did I miss this? All I remember is Yorkston and their fans wanting us demoted and kicked out of Scottish Football.

@RFC_Official: AMcC - We obviously have a lot of sympathy for the supporters of Dunfermline. The club received similar support from their fans as we did.

Maybe someone should send laughing boy this article.

http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/latest/rangers-takeover-john-yorkston-calls-on-spl-chairmen-to-relegate-newco-rangers-1-2278177

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Saying today he has sympathy for Dunfermline and their fans because they had sympathy for us. Sorry did I miss this? All I remember is Yorkston and their fans wanting us demoted and kicked out of Scottish Football.

@RFC_Official: AMcC - We obviously have a lot of sympathy for the supporters of Dunfermline. The club received similar support from their fans as we did.

Maybe someone should send laughing boy this article.

http://www.scotsman....ngers-1-2278177

What's he supposed to say?

We hope they go bust cause they were dicks to us?

It's called taking the higher moral ground. (tu)

Ok I see it now....all is forgiven Albear, bp9 and TWB....some people do just have it in for ally...

It is very clear he is talking about the support from their fans being comparable to the support from our fans to their own club!

class and dignity, that's what sets us apart from everyone else.

hasnt done us much fucking good in the last 20 years has it, our fear factor has been slowly eroding away because we wont stoop as low as our enemies

maybe its about time we fight fire with fire, not one team in scotland fears us off the park

hasnt done us much fucking good in the last 20 years has it, our fear factor has been slowly eroding away because we wont stoop as low as our enemies

maybe its about time we fight fire with fire, not one team in scotland fears us off the park

That's true.....and the fucking crux of our problem.

They all want a shot now....they need put down and reminded of who Rangers are.

Anything for a dig at Ally.

maybe the OP has a point but he has posted it in the wrong manner, imo mccoist shouldnt say a thing about the dunfermline situation, their fans and their club wanted us dead in our worst times, why we should have any sympathy for what their fans went through is beyond me

i ghonestly couldnt give a flying fuck what their fans have went through recently, they didnt give two fucks about us

That's true.....and the fucking crux of our problem.

They all want a shot now....they need put down and reminded of who Rangers are.

doesnt help when we feel sympathy for people that wanted us dead

fuck dignity id rather see us giving out the cheap shots in the same manner we took them 2 summers ago (tu)

doesnt help when we feel sympathy for people that wanted us dead

fuck dignity id rather see us giving out the cheap shots in the same manner we took them 2 summers ago (tu)

In this parochial, pathetic, jealous, spiteful, bigoted, envious, pathetic little country of ours....do you expect anything else?

I wish the whole rancid, jealous, pit of envy to come down on their fucking heads.

For that's all it is.

I despise this 'joke' of a nation.

We couldn't run a fucking bath nevermind a country.