Does McCoist live on the same planet as the fans?

Adoniram

There are occasions when dignity and sympathy are required. Sometimes silence speaks louder than words. For our Manager this is such a time. Everyone of those Clubs AND the majority of their supporters wanted us dead. Fuk each and every one of them. I hope tomorrow night we, the Rangers support, give this team, their support and their directors a loud message. We're coming to get you...

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Say nothing. Shut up. Talk about your own club.

Nah..love me love me has to be everyone's pal.

Surely he's been asked about it in the pre match press conference?

Also I just noticed yer location :lol: makes the thread title funny

hasnt done us much fucking good in the last 20 years has it, our fear factor has been slowly eroding away because we wont stoop as low as our enemies

maybe its about time we fight fire with fire, not one team in scotland fears us off the park

Fuck that mate . Lets just be everyone's friend and be dignified. In years to come everyone will remember that

Anyone who thinks that Ally is a 'cheeky chappy who wants to be everyone's pal' hasn't thought enough about what he or she is saying or isn't old enough to remember him as a player. Ally excelling as a player at time when he was up against prehistoric, rugged cloggers, his will to succeed evident even when Souness benched him and when the boo-boys targeted him in the early 80's show a sharpened competitive edge far removed from his public persona. Ally is a born winner and an inspirational and iconic figure - labeling him as a laughing boy, cheeky chappy is an insult to the man and what he's achieved in the game.

Ok I see it now....all is forgiven Albear, bp9 and TWB....some people do just have it in for ally...

It is very clear he is talking about the support from their fans being comparable to the support from our fans to their own club!

I may retire - my job is done !

:pipe:

hasnt done us much fucking good in the last 20 years has it, our fear factor has been slowly eroding away because we wont stoop as low as our enemies

maybe its about time we fight fire with fire, not one team in scotland fears us off the park

Who care as long as we won on the park and get back winning at the top - every game we win is a girfuy

I feel for the genuine pars fans too fwiw. They didnt ask for any of this.

Ally is being diplomatic, his personal feelings as probanly polar opposites to what he says publicly. Anyone slating Ally for having the dignity associated with being a Rangers manager has to have their own agenda.

both terms a taig would use I think ally pumped his maw

Is the OP not in the VB or UBs? I don't think they're a tim but maybe just misunderstood the original quote. That said there's no need for the name calling of our manager,who FWIW is doing well this season and is a club legend.