please just go McCoist

GOAT

By the way, if people don't like the style of play, then fair enough but the comments about not changing things seem kinda daft given that we have run out winners for 11 straight league games. Either we haven't had to change, or we have when required.

By the way, if people don't like the style of play, then fair enough but the comments about not changing things seem kinda daft given that we have run out winners for 11 straight league games. Either we haven't had to change, or we have when required.

Aye some on here are starting to prattle on like hibs fans and seem to be more focused on 'style' than results. Ye cannot make silk out of a sows ear and that is where Scottish football is at and has been for a while

Aye I agree on the budget part but no other manager in the league has a fraction of the pressures; a fan base of gigantic proportions demanding success, a board from a ghastly soap opera, an agenda driven mhedia and the sons of satan creating more chaos

Or a fraction of the pay!

Punt, punt, punt. Half time, still not got a clue what to do, oh aye punt, some more.

McCulloch getting MOTM was fucken hilarious, he was the main punter for McCoist.

I love you, you're a legend, but please let us get a manager, because you're not one in a million years.

Sadly I'm with you on this Goat .He just has not got a clue .The football quality against part timers is shocking .Every game we struggle until the second half where the part timers run out of steam .Its back to front football all the time because he hasn't got a clue how to coach them to play any other way .ffs I hear some say we have won every other game .Sorry we lost against Forfar and the quality of entertainment is zero for me .Spare us "we are lucky to have a club pish" it's two years down the road and we Havnt made any improvements on how we are playing the game .Infact for me it's got worse

Sadly I'm with you on this Goat .He just has not got a clue .The football quality against part timers is shocking .Every game we struggle until the second half where the part timers run out of steam .Its back to front football all the time because he hasn't got a clue how to coach them to play any other way .ffs I hear some say we have won every other game .Sorry we lost against Forfar and the quality of entertainment is zero for me .Spare us "we are lucky to have a club pish" it's two years down the road and we Havnt made any improvements on how we are playing the game .Infact for me it's got worse

Worse than last season?

only team in Europe with 100 % league record still not good enough for some, and yes I was there, yes i moaned and huffed but in the end when big billy twists and turns and blasts it high into the net, suddenly all that was worth it, because that's what we do,

:superally:

Goat will have the worlds biggest hardon if we lose a game, in fact he cannot wait to see us lose. That's the type of supporters we have in the ranks, sad state of affairs.

Oh you're right. Cannae wait.

Sadly the type of supporters we do have is ones who accept club legends can do no wrong. thank fuck my eyes are open to the pish we're putting up with.

We are not progressing in a manner that would suggest we will be anywhere near ready to challenge Celtic when we get back to the top league. Youngsters development are being stunted by lack of first team football due to our bloated squad which Ally wants to expand further. I honestly couldn't care less if we win every game this year, if it comes at the expense of our younger players development it is just not worth it. Over the next two years it is important to blood our youngsters so that they are ready for Premiership football when we get there. It's going to do us fuck all good playing long ball football for the next 2 years as we will sure as hell not win the Premiership playing that style of football.

Punt, punt, punt. Half time, still not got a clue what to do, oh aye punt, some more.

McCulloch getting MOTM was fucken hilarious, he was the main punter for McCoist.

I love you, you're a legend, but please let us get a manager, because you're not one in a million years.

You're a fucking liar, you've been trying to start an uprising against McCoist constantly on here, not many have disrespected him as much as you.

You don't like McCoist, you don't respect him, you've got something against him so why don't you just be honest with people?

Just say you want McCoist out because you don't like him - end of.

You're a fucking liar, you've been trying to start an uprising against McCoist constantly on here, not many have disrespected him as much as you.

You don't like McCoist, you don't respect him, you've got something against him so why don't you just be honest with people?

ha ha An uprising ??? Jesus fuck .I go to the games .It is pish to watch .

I don't need to lie. BTW, I notice no-one has actually defended his tactics. Says it all.

What the fuck games have you been watching? Look at our goal difference, and try and take your own comment seriously.

Too many tims on thie board now

Obviously you've not been watching us recently.