please just go McCoist

GOAT

Incredible, absolutely incredible. Some people are never happy.

If poor play gets rid of "fans" like you, then keep the poor play coming until we get rid of the lot of you.

So you admit we're poor.

Thanks for that. Pretty much confirms your blind loyalty.

Don't know what game you were watching.

Ally got it spot on once again. Dunfermline packed the midfield and made it difficult to play through.

The best bet at times was a ball over the top.

Good managers can adapt in these situations, McCoist is improving all the time.

:lol:

That's the best reply yet.

I would wager that we are the only club in world football who would have fans trying to get a manager the sack after 15 wins in a row!!!

I'd wager we're the only most successful club in our country, playing part timers every week and punting long balls up to no-one.

What the fuck games have you been watching? Look at our goal difference, and try and take your own comment seriously.

Too many tims on thie board now

Calling me a tim because I have a different opinion than you mate .Thats poor .Ive been to all the games lately including Fife and it's been fucking depressing watching the way we play .Its surely not about results when we are so far ahead with no or little competition .Is there no bears out there that want entertained .Mccoist has not got a clue .Thats just my opinion .

So you admit we're poor.

Thanks for that. Pretty much confirms your blind loyalty.

You're just an idiot goat, clear as day. I admit that since the season started rangers have not played amazingly for every minute of competitive football. Our last two games have not been as attractive to watch as the vast majority of games. If you think that any team on this earth can play earth-shatteringly great football every second then you're deluded.

I've not enjoyed the last two games as much - I admit that, but I'm not retarded enough to call for the manager's head because of it.

I just wish you get banned from rangers media, people like you damage our club.

You're just an idiot goat, clear as day. I admit that since the season started rangers have not played amazingly for every minute of competitive football. Our last two games have not been as attractive to watch as the vast majority of games. If you think that any team on this earth can play earth-shatteringly great football every second then you're deluded.

I've not enjoyed the last two games as much - I admit that, but I'm not retarded enough to call for the manager's head because of it.

I just wish you get banned from rangers media, people like you damage our club.

We'll find out whos the idiot soon enough.

We would all love Barca style football and Allys reluctance to use young players is frustrating as is many other aspects of his managment but to call for a manager with a 100% league record to be sacked because you dont like his tactics is ridiculous. At least wait till we lose a game to start your agitating.

McCoist is going nowhere, the op knows that and is just expressing his view in a well made manner. Though I do have the impression that in 5 years time if we are playing in the Champions league and have a bad one at home to say Bayern or Barca we will still get the exact same post.

McCoist is going nowhere, the op knows that and is just expressing his view in a well made manner. Though I do have the impression that in 5 years time if we are playing in the Champions league and have a bad one at home to say Bayern or Barca we will still get the exact same post.

We wont make a CL group stage with McCoist in charge. :lol:

We would all love Barca style football and Allys reluctance to use young players is frustrating as is many other aspects of his managment but to call for a manager with a 100% league record to be sacked because you dont like his tactics is ridiculous. At least wait till we lose a game to start your agitating.

If and when this happens then this place will be absolute carnage.

Not only will the servers crash, we may even bring the whole Internet to a standstill.