please just go McCoist

GOAT

we were pish tonight but we got the three points.

weve played some good football this season and we'll wrap up the league early.

too many fans enjoy moaning and groaning at every bad pass

felt sorry for wee temps tonight, he got some amount of stick from the fans, support our team and manager fs!!!

This is serious?!?! 15 wins in a row, 50+ goal difference, only team in Europe with 100% in the league and yet there are Ally go threads? SWEET JESUS.

We knew we would play long ball football this year, that is why we signed Jon Daly, for long balls and to batter defenses.

Ally might not have a clue once we get to the top division but as I say and a win is a win and then you move onto the next game.

Lads that is how Football coaching goes, i know this because I am becoming one myself, and you use the advantages like Daly can header the ball and Black can ping a ball certain times. GOAT, you can have your opinion and it could turn out right whenever we get to the top division again but for now on a 15 win streak and a massive goal difference, Ally and his players are doing a pretty good job at the moment.

This forum sometimes, it is like trawling a great big lake of negativity with a net that runs along the bottom feeders.

The opposing argument maybe to see it like walking through a desert seeing a whole lot of rear ends sticking in the air because the owners heads are stuck in the sand !

This forum sometimes, it is like trawling a great big lake of negativity with a net that runs along the bottom feeders.

Some are deluded, some are trying and failing to be funny and some are trolling tarriers. Difficult to differentiate between them sometimes.

We were poor tonight there is no doubt about that, We will need to drastically improve our overall play.

I think we were poor as well, but circumstances must be taken into consideration. We were practically being kicked off the park and as the ref was taking no action to protect our players, they were probably a bit more reticient than normal. And don't forget that's the 2nd game in a row where we've been assaulted on the field from the opposition. It seems the attacks on Rangers are continuing through bad reefing decisions. Anything to stop as winning this at a canter.

The opposing argument maybe to see it like walking through a desert seeing a whole lot of rear ends sticking in the air because the owners heads are stuck in the sand !

'Head in the sand' - urgh

Nobody is saying its perfect or it cannot be improved. If someone thinks Ally is the best manager out there then fine, you can accuse them of such head in sand crap, but I'd suggest you won't find many folk like that. The fact is he's doing well in the league he's currently in. That's enough for now

I agree with the op Mcoist should just go and continue winning games and keep the 100% league record going.There are things that irk me ie everyone back at corners and the aimless punts at times.It is true we have a far larger budget than all our league counterparts but we also have more fans and should not be in the divison but hatred aka "sporting integrity" forced us there.I do get where people are coming from with the criticism but I wonder if we are expecting too much too soon.We have certainly improved on last season but perhaps the progress has not been as quick as we would like.