Looks like we've influenced the Ajax fans.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The story should read something like:-

Unwashed, inbred, drug and alcohol fuelled, Sellick supporting social security fraudsters attempt to riot in Amsterdam with this weeks falsely claimed giro money. Police managed to disperse the out of control vocal wing of a number of illegal, banned, Irish republican terrorist organisations by facing up to the bottle throwing shitebags. An American tourist filmed the marauding child molesters and stated that "they don't t appear to be very brave considering their numbers"

A number of Dutch Police dogs have been treated at a local veterinary hospital after biting some of the the bottle throwing hoodlums.

Sellick supporters and republican fund raising groups have accused Rangers of inciting the green and grey clad urchins to riot.

One toothless, mono-browed, cross-eyed example was quoted as saying "We're sellick and Rangers urny Rangers enny merr and we're in the champeens leeg and therr here dressed as ayjacks fans pewr noisinnus up annat"

The Scottish media have expressed little interest in the riots other than to quote one news agencys report ad nauseum. They are still of the belief that it wasn't the away fans that caused any trouble. The media, however, were heavily represented back in Glasgow at Ibrox where Rangers were practically assaulted on the park by a Dunfermline team lacking any skills or class. One journalist told us that Dunfermline were unlucky to have not taken something from the game but the big story of the night was that someone in the crowd had used the "F" word. Police are still investigating this report and are appealing for witnesses.

you missed the words "Sevco" and "liquidated". No interview or piece on Rangers is now complete without these words - particularly if a "cellic minded" person is being interviewed.

I just watched the video on the DR site by someone called AI AIPHA and they are singing about the IRA as clear as day.

They were also attacked by a secterian tram and the poor wee mites had to defend themselves lol The truth is out at long last and he'll slap it into them.

I just watched the video on the DR site by someone called AI AIPHA and they are singing about the IRA as clear as day.

They were also attacked by a secterian tram and the poor wee mites had to defend themselves lol The truth is out at long last and he'll slap it into them.

I don't know what the fuss is about. Celtic fans were only throwing 'political' bottles and punches.

Tom English breaks ranks and tradition by reporting on their sectarian chanting, and then blames them for the banner too. He even mentions UEFA.

On top of everything else, Celtic could be landed in trouble following the behaviour of a section of their fans inside the stadium. Sectarian chanting directed at Frank de Boer was audible in the Arena before kick-off and in one corner of the ground a group of visiting fans hoisted a banner that had the words “Fenian Bastards” on it. Quite what Uefa will make of that is a question for the coming days.

There were also reports last night that more fighting had taken place in Amsterdam city centre and that 15 men were arrested – “mostly Celtic supporters”, according to Dutch police – after a mob ambushed plain-clothes police officers in Dam Square hours before the game.

Tom English breaks ranks and tradition by reporting on their sectarian chanting, and then blames them for the banner too. He even mentions UEFA.

On top of everything else, Celtic could be landed in trouble following the behaviour of a section of their fans inside the stadium. Sectarian chanting directed at Frank de Boer was audible in the Arena before kick-off and in one corner of the ground a group of visiting fans hoisted a banner that had the words “Fenian Bastards” on it. Quite what Uefa will make of that is a question for the coming days.

There were also reports last night that more fighting had taken place in Amsterdam city centre and that 15 men were arrested – “mostly Celtic supporters”, according to Dutch police – after a mob ambushed plain-clothes police officers in Dam Square hours before the game.

I know most of us within the Internet forums have a self imposed ban in regards to radio phone ins (RC) and newspapers but I'm thinking this is counter productive.

If bears had swamped the phone ins last week and polluted the comment sections of the online rags then maybe the media couldn't have swept the secterian chanting at the scum v Ajax game under the carpet.

The press have nowhere to hide regarding last night but they are trying very hard in damage limitation for them.

I know most of us within the Internet forums have a self imposed ban in regards to radio phone ins (RC) and newspapers but I'm thinking this is counter productive.

If bears had swamped the phone ins last week and polluted the comment sections of the online rags then maybe the media couldn't have swept the secterian chanting at the scum v Ajax game under the carpet.

The press have nowhere to hide regarding last night but they are trying very hard in damage limitation for them.

Very good point. The squeaky wheel gets the oil.

As much as I despice the cunts on radio catholic I am gony give it a listen the night with a few j's and just sit and have a wee laugh with myself.you can hear the deflection the now." It wisny us man it was everybody else we were only defending ourselves". Poor hookers will be jumping with all sorts the day.

It has long be my opinion that if we gave them enough rope they would hang themselves. The underlying noxious nature of that club and its fans will eventually be laid bare. Long may this type of thing continue.

I suspect that along with a certain giddiness about our ongoing plight, they don't have us in Europe to focus on and are less likely to police themselves and each other so well, since they're not currently trying to score points against us..

Hopefully they continue in this regard. In reality, for flares, banners, pitch invasions, and assaults, they have a really bad record with UEFA. I reckon they're only one big incident away from a stand closure or away ban. However, their delusional self-image renders them over-confident in this regard and more likely to fall foul of decency