Looks like we've influenced the Ajax fans.

OlegKuznetsov

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

In the last 18 months we were run by a criminal who had no interest in the good of the club, our "best" players walking away, unfairly demoted to the third division, sanctioned by the SFA to keep us short of money and players. Constantly ridiculed by ra cellick and other fans of the SPL, denigrated by their management, and constantly berated and wound up by the anti Gers press and TV, playing unknown, lower division teams, even losing out to them a few times, and having to watch our greatest rivals being given an easy passage to league titles.

The Rangers' fans behaviour in all of this, the most troubled of times for the club, has been exemplary. :praise:

Even though we had been hard done by, we made friends wherever we went, caused no significant trouble, and behaved on and off the field with integrity and fairplay.

Compare and contrast all this with the scenes in the videos above.

They showed their true colours last night. GFITW my arse.

In the last 18 months we were run by a criminal who had no interest in the good of the club, our "best" players walking away, unfairly demoted to the third division, sanctioned by the SFA to keep us short of money and players. Constantly ridiculed by ra cellick and other fans of the SPL, denigrated by their management, and constantly berated and wound up by the anti Gers press and TV, playing unknown, lower division teams, even losing out to them a few times, and having to watch our greatest rivals being given an easy passage to league titles.

The Rangers' fans behaviour in all of this, the most troubled of times for the club, has been exemplary. :praise:

Even though we had been hard done by, we made friends wherever we went, caused no significant trouble, and behaved on and off the field with integrity and fairplay.

Compare and contrast all this with the scenes in the videos above.

They showed their true colours last night. GFITW my arse.

Excellent post.

Also, the banner will not be investigated, but neither will the tim's sectarian chanting.

I suspect that along with a certain giddiness about our ongoing plight, they don't have us in Europe to focus on and are less likely to police themselves and each other so well, since they're not currently trying to score points against us..

Hopefully they continue in this regard. In reality, for flares, banners, pitch invasions, and assaults, they have a really bad record with UEFA. I reckon they're only one big incident away from a stand closure or away ban. However, their delusional self-image renders them over-confident in this regard and more likely to fall foul of decency

Indeed. I think they are starting to believe their own publicity regarding how they think they are viewed as a support and appear to deem themselves untouchable. Good.

Its funny to see the mask of TGFITW slip and the stench of vile thuggish bigotry reaches the noses of the public. They are bottom of their group in Europe but top of the league of rancid bigotry. And what will UEFA do? The same UEFA who have ignored my emails 2 weeks ago about the shamefull scenes at the piggery, the same UEFA who preach about respect and tolerance but are only quick to action when a EPL player is abused be it racialy or otherwise, where are you Platini? The silence is deafening...............